International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

Well, I have to admit that it looks good. Cant wait to hear and see what game play is like.

what i like is right at the end of the new trailer you can see the bowler jump for joy, so at least there'll be a bit more feeling when a wicket is taken not like the stick figures just raising their hands and screaming ooooooooziiiiiieeeee! :doh

It is a bit like cricket 07 though where they all bowl like Shaun Tait!

I just wish they would get rid of the back foot lofted shot down the ground....Firstly its sooo rare, secondly to get bowled off it just maked the batsmen a bit rubbish to choose that shot!!

The batting still looks stupid. Why do they still clear their front foot for every shot? And even the shots themselves look agricultural, I play them better!

Well it's official, I won't be getting the game. It seems to similar to AC09 and with no domestic teams, no thanks.

Has there been any news on a release date for Australia?

Its still TBA. No announcements even on the boxart. Don't think its going to be a simultaneous release which is weird considering Trikstar is based in Australia :facepalm

Its still TBA. No announcements even on the boxart. Don't think its going to be a simultaneous release which is weird considering Trikstar is based in Australia :facepalm

Dosen't matter where the developer is located, you can blame Codies if they don't release the game in Australia.

@nz003: Either way you could easily get it imported if you have a PS3. I think the region code is PAL in both UK and in Australia, don't quote me on it though. So it should be fine for 360 also.

Ive been looking on this site for ages now and have decided to sign up and make a posting. So firstly, hello all..........:happy
Now regarding IC2010.
The way i see it, its a revamped AC09. If u look at the stumps in the video, you'll see that they have natwest on them. This says to me that the main feature of AC09 (ashes competition) has just been swapped for the aussie natwest series. That will also make up the new stadiums. I believe there was 18 in AC09? If it says 21 this time then with the likes of old trafford and trent bridge, that would account for your extra stadiums. Thats how i see that anyway.
As for the action cam thingy, i see no harm in it, it may well be ok. Untill we have a demo to paly we will never know.
My own opinions of AC09 were that the game itself had promise. For me it didnt really matter that the bowlers actions didnt look like we were watching the real thing. At the end of the day were not! Its a game! Of course it would be nice to have as realistic an experiance as possible, but for me there were so many other issues to sort out in the gameplay before going onto sorting the looks.
Im not going o moan about the same old faults that have all been said again and again and again on 100 different threads!! So im going to ask you all if anyone else had a stumping out bug?! I would have that fixed straight away. I would say 3 out of 10 times u leave a spin delivery you would be stumped out without being able to do anything about it!! Major bug for me!
Anyway thats all im going to say in my first post. Im sure many people will send me sarcastic comments about my posts. But to all who do....NUTS TO U!!!

Users who are viewing this thread