International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

Well well well...The fact that this game is being released less than a year since AC09 can only suggest one thing, I'ts going to be a rushed end product.

Well well well...The fact that this game is being released less than a year since AC09 can only suggest one thing, I'ts going to be a rushed end product.

Yeah, we've mostly accepted that. But at the same time, some of us are looking for the plus side to this: a fixed game for consoles, and maybe a fixed online system. And it's the next step to IC11 (which we hope should be damn good, and should contain stats tracking ect.).

I just hope that they don't change the franchise again. We were discussing last year about AC10,AC11 but that it came finally as IC2010 lol :p.

I just want a good PC game and it doesn't matter who produce it.

I hope you realise that PS3 uses Blu-Ray discs :facepalm .

thedon5 added 7 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

I don't have a 360, but I have definitely played some 360 games at my mates' places, and they're bs. Gears of War is buggy as hell, trounced by Uncharted 2. God of War 3 is indeed awesome.

Live is also very laggy, MAG runs flawlessly with 100+ players playing a single match, 360 can handle what, 32 players max?

Killzone 2 and Resistance 2 (and Resistance 1) are much better games than Halo.

Something like Mass Effect or Alan Wake is the only thing that isn't available on PS3, but there's nothing like God of War or Heavy Rain on 360. And it's not even certain that Alan Wake will be amazing, as it still hasn't come out yet. Plus there is nothing like MGS 4 on 360. Demon's Souls, Yakuza, MLB: The Show... The list goes on, PS3 exclusives are much better.

Dude if Gears of War series is buggy to you then I must say that you should play games made for kids,lol.. man gears of war is for hardcore gamers. Second thing I've got my hands on Alan Wake and its awesome. Thirdly xbox live has no lag for people who have atleast 512kbps internet speed.
I find xbox 360 better man I own both, but PS3 looks a lot better than xbox 360. That's it.

Virender Sehwag added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Lets bring this argument to an end, because International Cricket 2010 will be out for both the console so lets rather talk about the game here in this thread or just wait for it. In the end both PS3 and xbox 360 will be happy, I feel sad for PC gamers.:mad:

Wii has given a good market for Ashes 09,But why din't they make IC2010 in Wii?:what

AC09 was never released on Wii, the Wii version was developed by a different company and is a completely different game than AC09 on console/pc.

AC09 was never released on Wii, the Wii version was developed by a different company and is a completely different game than AC09 on console/pc.
It was developed by Gusto Games UK. I read somewhere that Wii version was the worst all the versions. Is it true?:eek: I thought Wii version topped the charts.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any other info on the editing options other than what was said in the Q and A.

If we can't create a team from scratch, ie being able to create kits, players faces, names, abilities etc, then I will be seriously gutted.

If we can't create a team from scratch, ie being able to create kits, players faces, names, abilities etc, then I will be seriously gutted.
Commence gutting now.

You won't be able to make teams from scratch or edit kits. For faces you'd be left with choosing different ones out of the generics.

The plus for patching is that there will be a lot more fake teams to build off, rather than just two.

I read somewhere that Wii version was the worst all the versions. Is it true? I thought Wii version topped the charts.
Both. It was the top of the charts and was the worst. It was based on BLIC 2007, and modified to add the Wii controls and other graphics touch ups in 4 months.

The controls don't feel like cricket, especially batting, which isn't how you'd expect.

for the next game codies should have the licensed icc world t20 2010 and the icc world cup2011

yes and IPL and Ranjii and KFC Big Bash and Pro 20 and County 20 and RBS 20 and ...

Looks like Shane Warne will be the new commentator. Not a bad addition at all.

About Game | International Cricket 2010

International Cricket 2010 has the most authentic and intuitive cricket gameplay you've ever experienced; featuring a range of innovations to deliver the definitive videogame representation of the sport.

Officially licensed by the ECB (England and Wales Cricket board) and Cricket Australia, IC 2010 includes official players, stadia and kits, for an authentic cricket experience.

Next-generation graphics, a stellar commentary team including Jonathan ‘Aggers’ Agnew and Shane Warne, and Hawk-Eye technology combine for a slick TV style presentation.

IC 2010 will take interactive cricket to the next level.

Nice Pick don. But this is another cosmetic change. Nothing solid has been announced by Codemasters yet.

Users who are viewing this thread