International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

i wish people make a new format like blu-ray which cannot be pirated then ps3 an 360 will just go down the trash

also for wats the price of you ps3 if it is below 7,000 i am intersted:p

Dude its a PS3 Slim 120gb, bought it for 20,000. 1month ago. So my demand is 16,000. Its next to brand new.

Last edited:
LOL I can't even think of it atm. I'll stay cool with my PS2:p

Dude, why don't you go for the XBOX 360 CORE, you'll easily get a new CORE for Rs.10,500. The difference between the other xbox 360 consoles and CORE is that it has a wired controller and has no hdmi port(you can still get 1080p output on a 1080p lcd with the Component AV cable). In future one can also buy a wireless controller for Rs.1,700.

i think we should make a pc vs console thread in ic 10 forum
to add to pc vs console people say ps3 has "next gen-graphics" and "pc looks a baby"
pc has got much more powerful gpu's AA,AF, and it has 3d as well with the nvdia 3d vision consoles are still waiting for 3d so in everything it win(except piracy) but if someone makes an optical discs like blu-ray which cannot be pirated for pc

sachin_rocks added 9 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

to add to pc vs console people say ps3 has "next gen-graphics" and "pc looks a baby"
pc has got much more powerful gpu's AA,AF, and it has 3d as well with the nvdia 3d vision consoles are still waiting for 3d so in everything it win(except piracy) but if someone makes an optical discs like blu-ray which cannot be pirated for pc

i wish people make a new format like blu-ray which cannot be pirated then ps3 an 360 will just go down the trash

also for wats the price of you ps3 if it is below 7,000 i am intersted:p

I hope you realise that PS3 uses Blu-Ray discs :facepalm .

thedon5 added 7 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

I guess you are unaware about what an xbox 360 can do, when the PSN brings utter nonsense to the online multilayer mode, then its xbox live which gives a new dimension to it. Moreover PS3 has never seen games like Mass Effect, Gears of War, plenty more, its just one good game on it and thats God of War 3, to beat that Microsoft has Alan Wake. So just don't be a PS3 fan boy and comment ████ about the xbox 360, I own both. So personally I find the xbox 360 to better.

I don't have a 360, but I have definitely played some 360 games at my mates' places, and they're bs. Gears of War is buggy as hell, trounced by Uncharted 2. God of War 3 is indeed awesome.

Live is also very laggy, MAG runs flawlessly with 100+ players playing a single match, 360 can handle what, 32 players max?

Killzone 2 and Resistance 2 (and Resistance 1) are much better games than Halo.

Something like Mass Effect or Alan Wake is the only thing that isn't available on PS3, but there's nothing like God of War or Heavy Rain on 360. And it's not even certain that Alan Wake will be amazing, as it still hasn't come out yet. Plus there is nothing like MGS 4 on 360. Demon's Souls, Yakuza, MLB: The Show... The list goes on, PS3 exclusives are much better.

sachin_rocks added 9 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Who cares?

The consoles are getting the game this time get used to it, there is NO pc version.

Get a ps3 or xbox or you cant play it........... simples..

Who cares?

The consoles are getting the game this time get used to it, there is NO pc version.

Get a ps3 or xbox or you cant play it........... simples..

I rather get a 3d vision to play c 05 in full 3d:D

PC users are such whiners and losers. No console version, get over it!

Users who are viewing this thread