International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

since only month a half is left till the release, codies should at least tease us with some game play videos and info. Its long since we have heard anything from codies. More delay will strengthen the belief, that there indeed is nothing new in this game except for patches, action cam and power stick.

true

I mean custom editor for the roster file. I have seen roster files from Wii & PS3 version of Ashes Cricket 2009. It may be same for IC 2010 also.

I think Ste or someone did made an update to the roster of Wii version.

I mean custom editor for the roster file. I have seen roster files from Wii & PS3 version of Ashes Cricket 2009. It may be same for IC 2010 also.

I think Ste or someone did made an update to the roster of Wii version.

Editing the xbox 360, roster files is also possible. I know how to get access to those files.:D

Ah but Hitterman is, as we know, the patch expert around here.................
I though Colin will make a PS3 roster editor too like he did for Cricket 07 but he didn't that time. I hope he will make on this time.

since only month and a half is left till the release, codies should at least tease us with some game play videos and info. Its long since we have heard anything from codies. More delay will strengthen the belief, that there indeed is nothing new in this game except for patches, action cam and power stick.

Totally agree with Sami over here, if I am to get the game for a PS3 , then I am to know if there is anything new in it apart from the AC09 PC Beta patches.

Yeah. I want more news, IMO they should release a video with the commentary of the new commentator. No point keeping the new guy secret.

But guys... I think we all know this is indeed patched AC 09 with some gimmicks.

i?m just wondering how the action cam feature is gonna work.
when i activate action cam when bowling, does it also work with my opponent? i mean, will it be the same camera view when its my oppent bowling???? hope you understand what i mean.

Yeah. I want more news, IMO they should release a video with the commentary of the new commentator. No point keeping the new guy secret.
I am sure there will be one before the release. Who knows, there may be a 360 demo?:p

i?m just wondering how the action cam feature is gonna work.
when i activate action cam when bowling, does it also work with my opponent? i mean, will it be the same camera view when its my oppent bowling???? hope you understand what i mean.

Yeah, I dunno how it'll work. To me, this seems like maybe some sort of first person cam or something close to it. No idea how it'll work in 2-player.

@Hitterman: 360 FAILS. PS3 is for serious gaming.

Looks like all the NTSC 360 owners can't even play the game anyway :laugh .

Users who are viewing this thread