International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

"The game will provide you with the most authentic Ashes experience possible without having to don your white.
Delivering all the exciting, athletic, skilful and technical elements of the sport, the game?s comprehensive ?Ashes? mode will feature all five Tests played out at carefully detailed recreations of each authentic venue. "

This is what we were told last time around for Ashes 09 do you think anything will change with the new version. It is very authentic to have around 20 runs an over scored 6 runouts in an innings and test matches finish in 2 days hope 2010 is as authentic as I am sure they are going to try and make us believe

This is what we were told last time around for Ashes 09 do you think anything will change with the new version. It is very authentic to have around 20 runs an over scored 6 runouts in an innings and test matches finish in 2 days hope 2010 is as authentic as I am sure they are going to try and make us believe
The only thing they called authentic in that was the stadiums. ;)

Is there any word on when the Q&A results will be released?
Not yet.

The only thing they called authentic in that was the stadiums. ;)

Sorry the first paragraph actualy says the "The game will provide you with the most authentic Ashes experience possible without having to don your white"
That has nothing to do with the stadiums.
All I am suggesting is that they will hype it up again and it will fall short of the promises and we will get ripped off. AGAIN

Well, considering it's written on the website....

It's fully-analogue shot power.
Ah, so you could theoretically pick the gap between cover and mid off, yet power it so you could get two runs out of it, instead of hitting it straight to long off or whatever? It made sense in my head. :p

i know what you mean, not smash it to the boundary fielder but get it past the infield and the outfielder has to come up to it...

I've never bought a cricket game from Codemasters before...
but I really fancy Stuart Broad.

That kind of thing (my favourite is below):

conservatives_ive_never_voted_tory_before_600.jpg

I was hoping to have them some time last week, but the answers are still getting 'tidied up' at Codemasters.

May be they are trying to be more precise with their answers and are finding it difficult to get the right words. There is no use hyping up a game if it can't stand up to the hype as has been the case with all previous titles.

Users who are viewing this thread