International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

Amazon has started pre-orders and if you buy from planetccricket store then planetcricket will get 211 rupees or 3 pounds :D

The ps3 and xbox prices are same 2116 rupees or 31 pounds little expensive much more than ashes 2009 ps3 or xbox

how many of you will preorder it right now?

A question I asked on the Codemasters board and I will ask here:

What is the point of adding teams if you don't have the rights to the players? I simply do not understand this logic.

What is the point of adding teams if you don't have the rights to the players? I simply do not understand this logic.

They add the logo and unofficial kits of the teams and make the players editable so fanatics like us spend three or four hours changing player names.
I hope u get the point.

Bragging rights.

Plus what sami said.

this might be a stupid question, but if there are so many extra teams in this game, cant we replace these teams with domestic or IPL teams by editing the names and stats?

If they allow team and complete kit editing, why not. But it remains to be seen how broad is the eiditing part in the game.

You can change the names as you like im pretty sure. Although dont think, could be very wrong but dont think you can edit the kits within the game!

You can change the names as you like im pretty sure. Although dont think, could be very wrong but dont think you can edit the kits within the game!

Looking at the past record of Codies, Kit editing is going to be a Big no-no

what is the price of this game in pakistani rupees ?
original blu-ray disc... for ps3 ???

plz someone confirm the price

what is the price of this game in pakistani rupees ?
original blu-ray disc... for ps3 ???

plz someone confirm the price
:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh
Wanted to add as many as I could but .................

In the Q&A Codemasters confirmed that the Edit Mode will be the same as AC09:noway

Looks to me like a patched up AC 2009

They better work on the online mode more this time

Posted via Mobile Device @euro dont know about pakistan but you can order from amazon or planetcricketstore for about 2116 rupees (pc will get 211 rs profit) same for ps3 and 360

since only month and a half is left till the release, codies should at least tease us with some game play videos and info. Its long since we have heard anything from codies. More delay will strengthen the belief, that there indeed is nothing new in this game except for patches, action cam and power stick.

Last edited:
since only month a half is left till the release, codies should at least tease us with some game play videos and info. Its long since we have heard anything from codies. More delay will strengthen the belief, that there indeed is nothing new in this game except for patches, action cam and power stick.

100% agree

Users who are viewing this thread