ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'll be recieving my copy tommorow and will be happy to answer any question to those who don't have the game yet.

arj7

School Cricketer
i got the game today (earlier i know) courtesy of shopto.net, i have to say im underwhelmed.
Aside from the odd graphical improvement and the obvious fixes to the glitches to me its like playing ashes cricket 2009 and a 1/2.
Im so disappointed i may be on my own in this but, there doesnt seem to be much improved.
The players likeness are poor, if you see brett lee you will know what i mean, the fact there is no licence for the other teams aside from england and australia doesnt bother me but the fact is the game is no better than the last effort.
Ashes cricket was a solid foundation, but i personally dont think codemasters have built upon it, this is the game ashes should have been no better.
The batting is easy, the bowling is frustrating, the fielding is ok, this is not a next gen cricket game.
I thought ?24 was bargain but even that is not the case.
Im sorry if people think I am being harsh, but this is just ashes cricket 1.5

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
i got the game today (earlier i know) courtesy of shopto.net, i have to say im underwhelmed.
Aside from the odd graphical improvement and the obvious fixes to the glitches to me its like playing ashes cricket 2009 and a 1/2.
Im so disappointed i may be on my own in this but, there doesnt seem to be much improved.
The players likeness are poor, if you see brett lee you will know what i mean, the fact there is no licence for the other teams aside from england and australia doesnt bother me but the fact is the game is no better than the last effort.
Ashes cricket was a solid foundation, but i personally dont think codemasters have built upon it, this is the game ashes should have been no better.
The batting is easy, the bowling is frustrating, the fielding is ok, this is not a next gen cricket game.
I thought ?24 was bargain but even that is not the case.
Im sorry if people think I am being harsh, but this is just ashes cricket 1.5

This has been copied and posted twice in two different threads. It should be deleted.

Get a life, "arj".

P

pcfan123

Uh yea we do, since we bought it from the same stores as anyone else who ordered. Nice try, but you fail

D

Dutch

You guys are going to have to fight this one out somewhere else guys! You are going to keep coming across each other here so either ignore each other, be nice or take it somewhere else. Thanks.:)

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Is anyone else from New Zealand getting this game?

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Yeah, I was wondering if any New Zealanders are buying the game as I experienced awful lag on AC09 and playing against other New Zealanders might minimise that.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I get an odd amount of mail that is sent via-NZ from the UK, so you may get it early.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
I get an odd amount of mail that is sent via-NZ from the UK, so you may get it early.
That's strange but it would be brilliant. HMV said Wednesday-Friday so I wouldn't mind that at all.

Users who are viewing this thread