International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

Boundaries

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm getting it on 360. I'll actually be able to talk to my mates whilst their playing different games, plus if there is any dlc we will probably get it first.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I'm buying on 360 as I am a 360 owner. I will be up for taking part in upcoming tournaments if they are held.

AKE77

School Cricketer
Hi, new to the forum and I would really liked to get involved in the PS3 onlie competitions but cant find any info on how or where to join, thanks.

srk121

International Coach
Yeh so will I, I'd be happy to help out running one if no one's interested.

I will purchasing on xbox360 as well count me
in for the tournament as well. I am
more than happy to help running thr
tournament if everyone else is interested.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Um, they lost that battle about 2 years ago now, Toshiba are even making Blu Ray players now.

I was talking about the xbox 360. Aren't its games on HD DVDs? Sorry, I guess I'm a bit behind the times.

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Nope, they are regular DVDs on the Xbox 360.

You can't term it as regular DVDs. Its dual layer DVDs. :D

I will purchasing on xbox360 as well count me
in for the tournament as well. I am
more than happy to help running thr
tournament if everyone else is interested.

Bro count me in too, I've pre-ordered my copy. Now I'm just waiting for 18th. :)

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Mattw, do you know when we will see the first reviews on pc.
Being that the game is out in 5 or so days, my guess thurs.
So pc will be a little quiet for the next few days.
Anyway looking forward to reading some reviews and
laughing at the west indias in the first test.:)

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Mattw, do you know when we will see the first reviews on pc.
No idea. I'm sure people will make some comments on the game once they get it, if you are asking about a PlanetCricket official review, then I certainly can't give you an answer. I don't know when I'll be getting my copy of the game and if Colin buys a PS3, he will be doing the review not me.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Hi Guys,
I just bought EA cricket 07 for PC yesterday as wanted to play some cricket game to pass time, and I tried the 'Behind the Batsman' cam as well as the 'flip' cam. The flip cam is exactly like the one shown in IC2010. I read a lot of posts on this forum mentioning how it was unplayable etc., but frankly, I suggest you all try it once on PC. Its EXACTLY like how its been shown in IC2010 (except the running between the wickets part)! Its totally playable, infact enjoyable!! You need to see the bowl outta the bowlers hand and timing the ball is just like playing cricket!!

Now, Im glad that the same feature is availabe in IC2010, but to all the people saying that EA implemented it badly in EA Cricket 2007, well I suggest you try playing that game again on PC and see that it was totally playable!!

dexter

School Cricketer
Hi Guys,
I just bought EA cricket 07 for PC yesterday as wanted to play some cricket game to pass time, and I tried the 'Behind the Batsman' cam as well as the 'flip' cam. The flip cam is exactly like the one shown in IC2010. I read a lot of posts on this forum mentioning how it was unplayable etc., but frankly, I suggest you all try it once on PC. Its EXACTLY like how its been shown in IC2010 (except the running between the wickets part)! Its totally playable, infact enjoyable!! You need to see the bowl outta the bowlers hand and timing the ball is just like playing cricket!!

Now, Im glad that the same feature is availabe in IC2010, but to all the people saying that EA implemented it badly in EA Cricket 2007, well I suggest you try playing that game again on PC and see that it was totally playable!!

Mate, you're absolutely right! I just gave it a go and discovered an all new dimension to the gameplay. Although having owned the game for a while, I was easily whacking sixes in no time. Reps for you bro.

kingoffuel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
when does the game come out in Australia exactly? I've heard a few different months, but ive only seen gametraders give a specific date. they said 28/12/10. whats the point of releasing a 2010 game if you're only gonna release it 3 days before 2011?Gametraders - International Cricket 2010 on PlayStation 3

Users who are viewing this thread