IPL - Ass New Tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the ICL didn't have Ravi Shastri (ugh, most annoying commentator ever, along with Rameez Raja) or DLF MAXIMUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!111

But yes...

Well I wouldnt mind the veterans. People like Gilchrist and McGrath are Legends that I would love to see play anytime.

You know when the IPL was in its first season, it looked like the future and something special. Unfortunately for everyone it has went downhill after that, mainly due to a certain person

I type DLF in Google and the first things cames up is "Disabled Living Foundation" lol.
IPL is not so great after all because it haven't got the champions and plus thier teams got their arses handed to them in the championship league.:laugh

Its only a matter of time. The Big Bash will get more and more lucrative slowly and the IPL will become more and more unattractive. Especially for players who are not getting huge contracts, theyd much rather make 10-15 k less and not have to spend 2 months in India under military security.

I would love to see Afridi help the Red Backs win the Champion's League. It would be the cherry on top for me, just seeing the look on Modi's face then.

Last night an eyelash of mine came out and got stuck in my eye. As I pulled it out this girl at my office said "It means you get a wish". I thought about it for a while and when she asked me what it was. I finally decided on :

I hope that in IPL 4, Umar Akmal is auctioned and in the first match he hits a huge "DLFer" which hits Lalit Modi on the head in the crowd and turns him into a brain dead vegetable.

:doh:doh:dohYou could have wished for Ashes Cricket 2011.

I hope that in IPL 4, Umar Akmal is auctioned and in the first match he hits a huge "DLFer" which hits Lalit Modi on the head in the crowd and turns him into a brain dead vegetable.

And the Commentators saying, "Citi Moment of Success"

Its only a matter of time. The Big Bash will get more and more lucrative slowly and the IPL will become more and more unattractive.

Hope that never happens. Ever. I'd like to see the Australian Domestic scene as a breeding ground for the future instead of a quick money fix.

From what I know there are more rounds to this whole auction thing. I'm willing to bet that a few Pakistani players will get picked up someway or another.

Well obviously, Pakistan was snubbed for whatever reason and we aren't wanted in India.

What my next concern is the state of the 2011 World Cup.

Assuming every team has an equal chance, there is a 33% chance Pakistan will be in the semi-finals. Take the top 10 teams, and thats now 40%. Take the top 8 test teams, and thats 50%. Just to prove that well, that it is a legitimate concern.

All of Pakistan's group games are in Sri Lanka - thats fine and dandy, Pakistanis do not need a visa to go to Sri Lanka (one of the few countries that allows us to visit freely) so fans are somewhat happy as well.

However, come the semi-finals, are the ICC going to tell us, sorry, India don't want you in their country, you forfeit?

I'm very interested to know the answer.

Not picking one Pakistani player in the auction seems pre-planned and fishy to me.

Oh you think?

I mean..isn't it straight out obvious? :p

Params7 added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Well obviously, Pakistan was snubbed for whatever reason and we aren't wanted in India.

What my next concern is the state of the 2011 World Cup.

Assuming every team has an equal chance, there is a 33% chance Pakistan will be in the semi-finals. Take the top 10 teams, and thats now 40%. Take the top 8 test teams, and thats 50%. Just to prove that well, that it is a legitimate concern.

All of Pakistan's group games are in Sri Lanka - thats fine and dandy, Pakistanis do not need a visa to go to Sri Lanka (one of the few countries that allows us to visit freely) so fans are somewhat happy as well.

However, come the semi-finals, are the ICC going to tell us, sorry, India don't want you in their country, you forfeit?

I'm very interested to know the answer.

No that can't ever happen. You guys reach the semies there is nothing stopping them from entering India then, not even the Indian government can do anything about that.

Oh you think?

I mean..isn't it straight out obvious? :p

Params7 added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

No that can't ever happen. You guys reach the semies there is nothing stopping them from entering India then, not even the Indian government can do anything about that.
I think the Indian government can do alot about that.

Who engineered this complete nonsense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread