IPL IPL Player Auction 2011

If I were Ganguly, I would reject any offer that comes by now. Having endured all the insults, I would show some self respect and stay away from the IPL. Its so clear that they have not rejected him because he is not worth it anymore (he is more worth it than VVS Laxman and Dravid).

Ganguly is a money whore, beleive me Sai, if you offer him money, he will even be a servant to your home :p

Why doesnt Sathish want to play for his hometown team, Chennai? After all, Chennai are IPL and CLT20 champions and the best IPL team at the moment. How did he get into Mumbai in the first place (for IPL-I)? Good that Yomahesh choose hometown over Delhi.

I am quite disappointed with Cricinfo's coverage of the IPL. The recent signings havent been revealed by the site. Also, they haven't mentioned news of Kochi IPL trying to woo Ganguly.

Does anyone know if one can get proper coverage on any site regd the IPL ?

Why doesnt Sathish want to play for his hometown team, Chennai? After all, Chennai are IPL and CLT20 champions and the best IPL team at the moment. How did he get into Mumbai in the first place (for IPL-I)? Good that Yomahesh choose hometown over Delhi.

It's completely his choice and Mumbai were the one to pick him after ICL and he would have liked to continue with the set of players and management, which he enjoyed during the successful last IPL season.

I am quite disappointed with Cricinfo's coverage of the IPL. The recent signings havent been revealed by the site. Also, they haven't mentioned news of Kochi IPL trying to woo Ganguly.

Probably because no ones really bothered bar Indian supporters.

I would jump at the opportunity to play alongside the likes of Sachin Tendulkar any day. Plus he was a cog for the Mumbai team last year. Now that Mumbai have lost Nayar, Satish is probably doubly important. They probably offered him a better deal to boot.

Agreed, but Cricinfo seems to have missed out on the Great Manish Pandey debacle as well. The Governing council may end up barring Pandey from IPL 2011. Now, if this ain't big news, what is ?

You could also argue that Cricinfo has been covering other players ,the likes of H Kanitkar and so on so forth.

Oh oh... Thats why every cricketer in the world was tuned into Cricinfo's live updates when the auctions happened? Thats why this thread was so active and brimming with posts from many non-Indian members when the auction happened? Its a bluff if you say only Indians care about IPL.

Only Indian's care about the IPL. Everyone else could barely give a flying fudge.

Well you didnt reply to the other parts of my post. So I will take that that you have no argument to put forward in your defence.

Its so blatantly a load of old rope its barely worth arguing against. No, every cricketer from around the world wasn't watching only those who were after a load of money were. And there was barely any non Indian fans following the auction merely a few who popped in to see if players from there country would be wasting there time in a joke league rather than preparing themselves properly for the year ahead.

Well you didnt reply to the other parts of my post. So I will take that that you have no argument to put forward in your defence.

these reasoning skills should get you into law school Sai, so apply now and then maybe you can move out of your parents house before you are 35

Users who are viewing this thread