It is here - finally - alpha 0.1 released!!!!

Greatest game ever

Certainly its the greatest game ever:eek:. I am a dame cricket game lover. I played every cricket game but this is what i was waiting for, good job guys. I am sure next release would be more realistic than this:cheers:thumbs.

thanks for the review aditya! :)

so, the ones who havent given their views so far would be...

Lazy_chestnut
MattW
dutchad
barmyarmy

hmmm...am i missing anyone else ?

eagerly awaiting their alpha reviews..............

Also, If possible, can a spinner turn the bowl a little more? So that it gets harder to play a spinner, at the moment the Warne deliveries hardly spin.

It depends on the angle, man. If you bowl from around the stump with Warne the ball will turn big time for a leg break and if you bowl from over the stump the wrong one will turn big time. The amount of air time given to the ball also affect the turn just like real cricket.A lot of possibilities are there in the bowling mechanism and that's the beauty of this game.

Ask Ahad may be!!

If Ahad agrees to do the faces, you guys need to appoint him straightaway for the job without even thinking once. He is a legend, just check out his Cricket 07 downloads thread, he is superb.

Even his kits are wonderful, but I prefer zaxotes over Ahad for the kits and bats.

LM : Long time no speak! Would love to welcome you back - a lot of stadiums still need to be built :p
Happy and grateful to be on-board with legends(LM & JK).

Enjoyed and immersed in alpha 0.1...
As everyone said the physics engine is great. And the animation are equal to mod-cap (:clap jk)... looking forword for other animations from you.
As graphic improvements tried high poly batsman pad have a look.. still need to work on bump and spectacular mapping...
attachment.php

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 117
wow!! those pads look fantastic appu. the left one (slazenger) is definitely the best of the lot!!

LOL! just kidding...:lol
excellent work....hoping for more 3DS MAX stuff from you...

btw, should i do a Dale Steyn & Harbhajan Singh action for the next release ?

Yudi : If Ahad agrees to do the faces, you guys need to appoint him straightaway for the job without even thinking once. He is a legend, just check out his Cricket 07 downloads thread, he is superb.

Even his kits are wonderful, but I prefer zaxotes over Ahad for the kits and bats.
Don't forget me guys.. In bat making (prakastic 150 Bat Pack) :D.....

jkartik : wow!! those pads look fantastic appu. the left one (slazenger) is definitely the best of the lot!!

Thanks mate.
but need to work on the bump mapping alot to make them more realistic ;).
And regarding the bowler action for next release. I like to see Dale Steyn.

am actually not THAT happy with the current brett lee animation.....
gotta improve it quite a bit.

wow!! those pads look fantastic appu. the left one (slazenger) is definitely the best of the lot!!

Yeah, those 2 should be good.

Dale Steyn would be great but a left armer(Zaheer? Johnson?) would definitely add another dimension to the alpha alltogether.

Also, that vsync thing didn't work after that one time. May be its just me. Can others confirm if frame limit is capped at 60 or not when you choose fastest/fast settings.

Users who are viewing this thread