Story Japan enters the KnockOut Cup

Which Country will win the Asia cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So far..

Japan were 275 for 5 wickets after 25 overs this morning. The leading wicket takers and top batsmen in the innings are as followed.

Leading Wicket Takers----------- Leading run scorers
Brett Lee 2(10.0)-----------------Hiro Watanabe 99 runs off 72 balls
Jason Gillespie =1(3.0)------------Tatsuri Chiro* 72 runs off 52 balls
-----------------------------------Satoshi Nakano 22 runs of 25 balls

And here comes Murata Kengi to lead on the next partnership! Let's hope they manage to get a good total.

Kengi_by_Watanabe_Hiro_kun.jpg

Heres another Picture of Kengi grounding his bat to make sure he doesn't get out.
29307.jpg

Ko Irie,Murata Kengi and Tatsuri Chiro discussing what to do during the tea break when the weather looked terrible
Team_discussing_by_Watanabe_Hiro_kun.jpg

McGrath STRIKES BACK!

McGrath comes back into the attack and Murata Kengi after hitting a four off his first ball felt confident about his innings but the very next ball he hits it into the air!
shot_by_Watanabe_Hiro_kun.jpg

oh_by_Watanabe_Hiro_kun.jpg
caught_2_by_Watanabe_Hiro_kun.jpg

Anxious looks from Murata as the ball comes sailing down AND HES CAUGHT!
29313.jpg
Mcgrath_BOWLED_by_Watanabe_Hiro_kun.jpg

Tatsuri Chiro gets the strike after the crossover after that catch and gets very nervous as McGrath walks upto the bowlers mark.Mcgrath comes into bowl, Then McGrath gets his 3rd wicket!! MCGRATH IS ON A HATRICK!
Mcgrath_back_into_attack_by_Watanabe_Hiro_kun.jpg
again_by_Watanabe_Hiro_kun.jpg

Patrick Giles Jones comes out to bat and gets ready to bat. Mcgrath comes in for the kill and Giles tries to block the ball with a backfoot defend shot but MCGRATH BOWLS HIM OUT with a clean INSIDE EDGE!!! HE GETS HIS HATRICK!!
So now Japan are 296 all out after 48 overs. Now for the Aussies innings!

Last edited:
yea okay no problem. wont be able to update today but ill be able to send u roster + team logo etc later. I got a graduation day ceremony today...

Roster,overlay,logo.

Heres the roster file and overlay.
For details on how to use the file read the readme (duh...)
Have a nice time xD

Attachments

• Japanese Roster,Logo and overlay.zip
    493.6 KB · Views: 17
Here are the Aussies with their fancy batting order.

They?re on the field now and the Japanese bowlers are just testing out their arms and warming up. Here come the opening batsmen and the game is just about to continue from where it left off as Rain had stopped play for about half an hour. Play had been stopped before even a single ball had been bowled and the players must have been pretty nervous in the dressing rooms.
During the break between the two innings on field reporter Aamir Imtiaz talks to Australian Captain Ricky Ponting.
112464.jpg

Aamir ?Hello there Ricky!?
Punter ?G?day Aamir?
Aamir ?So did the first innings turn out as you planned it??
Punter ?Yea?it was more or less of what we expected but we halted Japan after their massive start? (He pauses and continues) but we managed to stop their scoring soon after the wickets of Hiro and Tatsuri.?
Aamir ?So what did you think of the way they were batting??
Punter ?I must confess that I was amazed as I didn?t think that they would be able to bat like that.?
Aamir ?Unexpected??
Punter ?Definitely. Just because they are new side I think no one should underestimate new teams just because they seem weak. We will take note of this and try to outscore them quicker.?
Aamir ?Alright thank you Mr.Ponting (Ricky giggles AND I DON?T mean laughed he GIGGLED!~~ can u believe it?), and now back to the studios?.?

Richie Bernaud ?Thank you Aamir. Now here comes the Hiro Watanabe with the new ball. It seems to be marred a bit after the vicious bowling of McGrath but here we go. FIRST BALL! ?

Great story you have done awesome job thanks for releasing japan roster i liked story hope see more in future

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread