Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

hey kabooka it's a great mod can u send me the link dude it'll b great thanks keep on rocking:hpraise

Nah, they havent really done anything to warrant a ban. Bans should only be given out for what is done on the forum, not out of it.

If they were promoting the pirated copy, or reproducing it then maybe.

Please can we have a tutioral on how to make a reebok bat
Photoshop noob over here
Please!!!!
Thanks

Please, Kabooka the great save me from the misery that envelops me when I see Marcus North batting with a Gray Nicholls in this game.

Please make his bat!

how can i download these great kits? where is the download link?

Don`t wanna sound too harsh but I don`t think the links for all these great mods will ever be released for Ashes 2009.:noway:noway:noway

All this great work gets limited to nothing else but eye candy. Damn I haven`t come across any game which is so damn restricted.

Please, Kabooka the great save me from the misery that envelops me when I see Marcus North batting with a Gray Nicholls in this game.

Please make his bat!

Sure mate , It ain't no problem for me . Its just that I've been limiting myself from making any new mods or improving upon the already existing ones due to the lack of a proper Texture Importer. Otherwise I would have probably skinned the whole frigging game by now.

BTW can you tell me , which bat does he use ..... I'll make one for you.

855436352.jpg

(Oh baby please) That sexy thang

Umm ..... so is he using something other than Puma Iridium ?

Maybe in order to match with your screenshot , I should tone down the blue a bit .

Give me the Exact model Name & Number of the bat he is using ..... anyways, considering that its a Puma it wont be any problem to make one for you.

Kabooka added 4 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Originally , I had made this bat with Albie Morkel in Mind ... hence the colours were bit more vibrant :

ed4af48033864351933016bc9645d2b1.jpg

But it seems that in case of Marcus North , either he is using some different model of the bat or the dumbed down lighting is making the colours look less vibrant :

91479_marcusnorth.jpg

Please!!!! I neeeed to knooow hooow to make a reebok bat

Users who are viewing this thread