Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

u r the man we owe u thanks man keep on roking KAbOOkA RULZ:banana2:banana2

pls tell me how can i apply those bats in ashes 09 with AC 09 editor?????????????pls help me out

What files should we replace in big editor?

Yeah I always struggle to find that as well.

I think the Readme files need to be updated. They should include what files are included in the pack, and which files you need to select in the Big Editor to replace them.

This would help immensely - not everyone knows instinctively which files to replace and the Big Editor tutorial is only a general guide. Specific replacements for your individual packs need to be revealed to avoid confusion. :)

Important Announcement :

It is very disturbing to see that saqib nodi has openly palagarised my work in his thread over here : http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...um/ashes-cricket-2009-special-bats-62304.html

As a deterrent , I annonce that none of my other works shall be released unless he is strictly dealt with.

I being an artist am very possessive about my own creations & I truly hate theives who like to steal things that have been painstakingly created by others after hours of hard work.

It takes nothing for me to keep all my hard work to myself & not to share it . I share it with others so that they can appreciate & enjoy it , but it gives nobody the right to copy it.

i simply say that kabooka is right.......................................

becoz no one have the right to copy, edit or modify the owner's work..............

Important Announcement :

It is very disturbing to see that saqib nodi has openly palagarised my work in his thread over here : http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...um/ashes-cricket-2009-special-bats-62304.html

As a deterrent , I annonce that none of my other works shall be released unless he is strictly dealt with.

I being an artist am very possessive about my own creations & I truly hate theives who like to steal things that have been painstakingly created by others after hours of hard work.

It takes nothing for me to keep all my hard work to myself & not to share it . I share it with others so that they can appreciate & enjoy it , but it gives nobody the right to copy it.

Lol! You can put your bone away my friend: your bitch has been dealt with!!!!!!!!!:D:D

(pretty stupid of him to post pictures on the same forum!!!!:facepalm:facepalm)

Anyway you were right my friend and you are an artist and very kind of you to share your hard work with others!:)

can someone please tell me how to replace players bats and pads coz indians pads are light blue i dont know how to edit (i have edited the kit)

^^^ Just Search for -----

India/ODI/Pads and replace the corresponding files with the modded pads. You need not change all the pads....changing the codemasters and transmission pads will do the trick.

i am posting you the picture of ricky pointing bat, can you make it for me

Attachments

• CBKRP.jpg
    CBKRP.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 19
^^ those are not good quality pics. Need better pics for a better bat. Unless you wanna kabooks to waste his time searching for a quality pics while you could have done that much.:p

P.S: I think kabooks doesnt need those pics anymore as he would have made that bat even before you had requested and would be just polishing it;)

awesome work man. dude try to change the faces of sad umpires. put some of Simon Tauffel and Billy Bowden

Users who are viewing this thread