Story Kent - A Cricket07 Story - Season Finished

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To be honest, this is the best C07 story I have ever read!

It had great screens, good stat updates and a bit of good English humour here and there. It has inspired me to create a story and I am using a format similar to yours...Session by session with plenty of screens:cool:

Thanks Kev

tonka998

Club Cricketer
I would have to agree with Hooper there! Great presentation and some stunning collapses in there which is always good to read! Great pres and i look forward to Cricket 2010! :) Well done!

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Good story Kev, cant believe you finished a whole season. Its a shame the picture links are no longer working as i was hoping to catch the last few games of the season.
Unfortunately about half way thru the season I switched to a different image hosting site which had better upload times than Imageshack and its no longer around and I didn't keep the pictures.

PS.

Thanks to the member (who shall remain nameless) who recommended the site :p

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How did you survive playing every session of every County match - unpatched? Man, musta been painful. I couldnt bear to think how your mind was in them sessions were you wrote "Nothing to note".

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
A lot of the season was played using AbBh's stroke variation patch so that added a great deal to the gameplay. There were one or 2 championship games that had potential (and Twenty20's weren't bad because my timing sucks) but on the whole the stupid AI goes suicidal if you give it a sniff at victory and ultra defensive if you are stuffing it, so yes it was pretty painful and to be honest I haven't really played the game since finishing the season.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Yea this is great, top work Kev. He deserves much respect for finishing a whole county season, so many hours work, its enough to make me gay, it really is!

Kev, with all due respect pal if i was gay i'd pick you anyday dude.

Users who are viewing this thread