Kentucky Fried Cricket

A lot of fat people just eat and eat and then just sit round watching TV, and then blame too much advertisng/not enough warnings for their obesity.
Even some of the ones with genetic problems don't have a real excuse, if I was one of these people who had a genetic problem and would get fat easily, I would be doing something about by doing loads more exercise and eating healthier foods, being fat is an embarrasment and a disgrace, unless you are disabled or old.

KFC owns by the way :) I don't have it often but sometimes I go there, also, anyone else tried their Avalanche ice creams? They are immense.

We don't have those in Australia, or I just haven't noticed.

holdenator6 said:
Its like McDonalds sponsoring the 2012 Olympics. They are actually doing it
Not really, one of the greatest bowlers of all time, Shane Warne, probably enjoyed a fair bit of KFC in his time. Same with Inzamam-ul-Haq and Arjuna Ranatunga, and Darren Lehmann. To be an athlete, you'd shy away from it, but to be a cricketer, you only need to be semi-fit.

It's up to the parents to keep their children on a good diet. I just see KFC as another sponsor for Australia. I haven't seen the ads but I'm sure the Australians aren't saying "eat KFC it'll make you as good as we are". McDonalds was host for the 2nd largest sporting event in the world so clearly it's not that big of an issue having fastfood associated with sports.

It's up to the parents to keep their children on a good diet. I just see KFC as another sponsor for Australia. I haven't seen the ads but I'm sure the Australians aren't saying "eat KFC it'll make you as good as we are". McDonalds was host for the 2nd largest sporting event in the world so clearly it's not that big of an issue having fastfood associated with sports.
Which is what the Olympics committee think. And I would call it the biggest in the world, what's bigger? The Soccer World Cup? Because the Olympics is worlwide, the world cup is just a number of nations.

I watched a Channel 9 stream (legally) over the net and boy oh boy. Too many of these darn commercials.
KFC is barley alive here in the US, at least where I live. I heard they used mutated animals...
What do I care, Im a vegetarian :)

Users who are viewing this thread