KFC Chicken Sandwich

I want that Chicken Sandwich.

KFC fries aren't all that bad, but the spicy fries are. And yea, in UAE, McDonalds has the best fries.

Get off it Jakey, you know that looks delicious.

Maybe it's something in different countries, but here in Oz the McD fries are ridiculously thin and greasy, while the BK/Hungry Jack's are a bit better. KFC and Red Rooster ones are a lot better though.. fatter and much nicer. Must be something to do with the different.. locations. Seems weird though.

That said, I will never turn down anything. It amazes me how some people go through their life hating McDonalds. How can you hate McDonalds??

I play enough sport to keep me fit anyway so it doesn't bother me. I eat what I want. :D

By 'chips' does everyone here mean Fries?

6a00e54edabd838833011278fa632028a4-800wi
are chips, get it right people! :p

On topic, that thing is absolutely disgusting. One of my friends ate that at lunch....it was just gross. Especially as a vegetarian....ugh.

I don't think it compares to the Baconater though.

baconator-menu_sm.JPG
vomit-smiley-31.gif

Last edited:
I like the KFC fries the best of the three mentioned and its one of the few fries that still taste good when warm. The McD and BK one taste very average when it gets warm to cold. Oporto chips are probably my favourite with their salt, Long John Silver have that good lemon pepper which I remember from way back in the day.

Sorry guys, but KFC, RR, HJ is all complete crap. May as well buy a gun and end it all if you are going to treat your body that badly.

^ Meh. The average age expectancy is rising so canceling it out with junk food doesn't sound that bad :)

Kids get overweight because of their parents and what foods they feed them.

You can be perfectly healthy and eat junk food at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread