KFC Chicken Sandwich

You'll be banned if I hear any more anti-bacon comments from you.

I love bacon. But I remember watching a video a couple of weeks back about how Americans are so into bacon, making new meals using bacon etc.

Wasn't surprised when hMarka was into bacon.

Jakester1288 added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Everything in moderation....

Read that before, went away for it a bit, was planning on coming back and writing that. Saw Matt's post, started to reply, went away again, then saw you beat me to the punch.

Well played.

Are you joking? Bacon is delicious.

I'm such an unhealthy eater. And I'm still relatively skinny.

Hooray for my body metabolism.

How old are you guys? When your'e a teen its very different to when you are an adult in your 30's, your body changes.....I ate all that junk when I was young and I was skinny too, until I reached my 20's. You guys havent experienced being fat and overweight.

I'd say Wendy's chips are the best, and KFC's ones are the worst, they're too soggy...

McD's and BK's are in the middle, they're really similar

I would not like to eat that 'burger' though...

Read that before, went away for it a bit, was planning on coming back and writing that. Saw Matt's post, started to reply, went away again, then saw you beat me to the punch.

Well played.
Lmao, nicely snuck in? Great minds think alike btw

Moderation doesnt always work, and depending on the situation moderation is unquantifiable. Some stuff is just crap.

Moderation can mean 0.....

Are you joking? Bacon is delicious.

I'm such an unhealthy eater. And I'm still relatively skinny.

Hooray for my body metabolism.
I've got the same 'problem'. I'm 15 years old, 184cm and 50kg. And I eat like a horse (and I eat horses).

Same as blake, I'm all skin and bone, but I love my take-away.
Join the club :)

How old are you guys? When your'e a teen its very different to when you are an adult in your 30's, your body changes.....I ate all that junk when I was young and I was skinny too, until I reached my 20's. You guys havent experienced being fat and overweight.

So when I start uni, I'll cut back. And go to the gym and all that. I already do plenty of cardio, so it's not gonna be a problem for me (unless I get arthritis).

I'd say Wendy's chips are the best, and KFC's ones are the worst, they're too soggy...

McD's and BK's are in the middle, they're really similar

I would not like to eat that 'burger' though...

I don't know what they're feeding you in NZ.....

Geez Gazza, 184cm and 50 KG's? I'm what you'd call a twig and I'm 181cm and 60KG.

Users who are viewing this thread