King of Poses (Bowling)

Who is king of poses?

• Total voters
brett_lee2.jpg

:laugh this is a funny one.

I like that new West Indian guy's one. He does a windmill and then kisses the emblem on his shirt. Pretty damn cool.

Andrew Flintoff

Too cool, makes the batsmen very annoyed, and just brings up a naughty smile on all his rest mates, encourages all! :D

Afridi has the same one always, pointing the finger up and standing spreading legs ;)

21sld6.jpg

I know he's happy about winning the WC for his country, but come on that's just way to much. He does it way too often it just makes himself look like a twat

Fredday! With Afridi you know he's messing about, you laugh a bit, but with Freddie you wanna get to your knees and hail his brilliance.

Andrewflintoff sure his poses are trully awesome.If we see in overall brett lee.:)

Freddie is annoying, looks like a drug addict when he does those poses. IMO no one looks cool doing those poses except me.

What about Monty? He looks like a poof with his little clap and dance routine.

FeelinBlue obviously has a vendetta against Afridi to say he's a useless cricketer. I like Brett Lee's heel kick thingy :D

I quite like the Aeroplane celebration used by some bowlers such Akhtar. But in this poll I'll gof or Freddie. Afridi's annoying cheesy smile ruins it for him.

Users who are viewing this thread