Knockout Comp:- Final

Radaga

International Coach
Knockout Competition, Final

Sri Lanka (Squiz) vs Zimbabwe (Iron_Haggis and freak)

Game Schedule: 1st Innings: Wednesday 11th till Tuesday 17th.
2nd Innings: Wednesday 18th till Tuesday 24th.
(Games can start earlier than scheduled, but games cannot go for longer than the allocated time.)

AI Patch: Version 6, found in the downlaods needed for Online Tournament thread.

Overs: 50

Difficulty: Hard

Venue: Melbourne, Australia

Pitch: Hard

Weather: Overcast, Humid

Toss won by: Zimbabwe

Good luck to both teams! :)

Last edited:
Streak "We'll bowl first, it looks to be a good wicket and it should hold up very well for the entire 100 overs. We chased extremely well against Australia and in other previous matches so we hope to continue it today. We will need to bowl well and hopefully we will be able to contain Sanath as he has been on fire this tournament."

Sanath Jayasuriya: "We've had an excellent tournament, and have played very well to get to this point. I think it'll be a close game. It was an interesting decision to bowl first by Streak, i just hope we can witstand the Zimbabwe bowling attack. Zimbabwe have a strong batting lineup which will be tough to bowl against."

Good Luck mate, but i can't do the odds coz im playin

Good luck to you too. Thats the whole reason why I didn't have a go at making odds. Hopefully this will be another close game.

Good luck to both of you, you've both had great tournaments so far, hopefully it'll be a good match.

School!! Bahhhh! Take a sicky.. lol

Go Sri Lanka!!!!

lol, yer i hate it when school interfers, maybe if it accidently burnt down?................................, lol

Match Odds
-----------------------
Sri Lanka $1.20
Zimbabwe $2.20

Sri Lanka are the favourites for this match with their excellent batting form. They have proved they can make the big scores consistenly and will be very hard to defeat.
They also have got the better of the conditions, batting first, with their spin attack, whatever they can post should be hard to chase down.

Zimbabwe come in as the under dogs, but they were underdogs last game and they will be looking for another upset.
We haven't seen a lot of them, but they showed they can produce a big score if required.
They will just be hoping their bowling attack can withstand the force of Jayasuria and co.

Originally posted by squiz
I can't get a Hard pitch :(
Play at a different venue?

MCG?
Oh, sorry Squiz i keep forgeting sub-continent venues dont let you get hard pitch.
MCG is fine, just play the match there

Users who are viewing this thread