Knockout Comp:- Game 3

I agree, especially with Ravis latest patch; advance shots are a real risk too. Mind you, in a game yesterday, I smashed two sixes over point in the first 15; a real satisfying experience, until my batsman got bowled next over trying the same thing:( :p .

Good luck Tim in the run chase...this could be a close one.

I have finished my innings and it was extremley close!
I passed Auwais's score in 48.3 overs with 1 wicket in hand!

So the end up score was 9/306

MATCH REPORT
--------------------
After losing an early wicket Australia continued to push on in the first 15 overs and looked like making the target fairly easily.
Then for the next 15 overs it was all Pakistan, they were excellent in the field, keeping the runs down and getting a few wickets too.
Australia felt the need to push on and made a short burst of quick runs, it came at a price though, losing 2 wickets.

The last 15 overs of the match were the most exciting, Andrew Symonds and Michael Bevan put on a bit of a partnership untill Symonds was gone for 18 (Bevan was 44*).

It was now going to be tough with not many wickets in hand. Hogg came to the crease and soon left after only making 1 run.

By now though the run rate had stepped up and the required run rate was only around 4 an over.

Bevan started to have a go and try to get the runs, but he was soon out.
Lee came in a smashed a few around too until he was gone too.

Now it was down to McGrath and Gillespie to score the last few runs.

Some of the runs were a bit shaky but they amnaged to pass Pakistans score of 305.

Batting Highlights:
Michael Bevan: 84
Adam Gilchrist: 57
Damien Martyn: 42

Bowling Highlights:
Mohammd Haffez: 2/41
Abdul Razzaq: 2/49
Shoiab Akthar: 2/70

Screenshots wil be posted below:

Originally said by Ricky Ponting
"All i can say is that it is a great win by the boys, it was very tough but we pulled through and i am very pleased!

OFFICIAL RULING
------------------------------
Match won by Australia (Radaga)

By 1 wicket.

WOW, what a close game, The match could of gone either way, good win Radaga, and Good Luck in the Semi's

You beauty, you just sneaked through. Well played mate.

Sounds a terrific match; congrats to Aus and Tim:) .

what a close match .. well played guys and congrats Radaga

Users who are viewing this thread