Knockout Comp:- Game 1

Radaga

International Coach
Knockout Competition:- Game 1

Rangeela (England) vs Michael_West and Groobz (South Africa)

Game Schedule: 1st Innings:- Saturday 31st till Thursday 5th.
2nd Innings:- Friday 6th till Wednesday 12th.

AI Patch: Version 6 (remember to get the new one with the updated shots when Ravi uploads it)

Overs: 50

Difficulty: Hard

Venue: Melbourne, Australia

Pitch: Normal

Weather: Sunny, Warm

Toss won by: South Africa

Best of luck to both of you! :)

Update Ver 5 to Ver 6

Last edited by a moderator:

crick4life

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Go Saffies go:p atleast if I back you Saffies and you win I will not be required to play against Rangeela at all;) (that is subject to a miracle cos will need to beat Squiz:rolleyes: to play Rangeela)

Groobz/Michael/Rangeela remember to download Ver 6.0 patch and install it.

groobz

Club Cricketer
Ok, the patch isn't up yet, but i will do when its up.

Rangeela

International Coach
question for you ravi, I have patch 5 installed..with the zip file there is a uninstall came with it ..will it uninstall patch 5 or do I have to reinstall c2004 again..I didnt back up my gob file.

Rangeela

International Coach
good luck Michael_West and Groobz and looking forward for a good match

crick4life

International Cricketer
Originally posted by Rangeela
question for you ravi, I have patch 5 installed..with the zip file there is a uninstall came with it ..will it uninstall patch 5 or do I have to reinstall c2004 again..I didnt back up my gob file.

Rangeela, you will only need to run the ver 5.0 which will uninstall all the AI changes on the GOB. You many want to backup the copy this time around and then you install ver 6.0. Hope this helps.

Rangeela

International Coach
Originally posted by crick4life
Rangeela, you will only need to run the ver 5.0 which will uninstall all the AI changes on the GOB. You many want to backup the copy this time around and then you install ver 6.0. Hope this helps.

Thanks Ravi.

Rangeela

International Coach
Vaughan: We have no problem with fielding first. The pitch and weather will assist our bowlers and hopefully we can get the cruicial wickets. Our bowlers will be hoping to resrict South Africa to an acheivable total, and that will be the key to success. We've gone with our proven lineup, and i am hoping that certain individuals stand up and take hold of this tournament.

Good luck guys. Let's have a good match!

Radaga

International Coach
Good luck to both teams! :)
Intresting choice to bat first by South Africa, lets see if it pays off!

michaelwest

School Cricketer
Well I have just finished my 25 Overs and am currently at a reasonable score of 4/161.

The match started out a bit slow, with only 22 runs scored off the first 4 overs and a wicket falling. After Kallis came to the crease he managed to get a few small partnerships going and scored quickly with his 50 coming off 43 balls. Boucher came in and also managed to score quickly and form a good partnership, which is currently at 67. So overall, we are at a reasonably good position and hopefully will be able to post a good score after 50 overs.

Attached is the save game file. So Groobz you can resume the match and bat out the final 25 overs when ready.

Note: Unfortunately during the match, the "resume game not working" bug started happened after the 22nd over, but after doing the savtweak method of fixing it everything was back to normal and no harm was done to the innings :)

Attachments

• odi match 1 25 over.zip
    115.7 KB · Views: 11

michaelwest

School Cricketer
Here is the current scorecard after 25 Overs.

Note: A proper group of statistic screenshots will be posted after 50 overs.

Attachments

• odi match 1 25 over score.jpg
    odi match 1 25 over score.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 49

Users who are viewing this thread