• bowling stats.jpg
    bowling stats.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 54
Manhattan Graph

Attachments

• manhattan.jpg
    manhattan.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 41
looks like Umar Gul did most of the job by keeping the last wicket in had and scoring 74* and 73 extras.. I think Ravi needs to make the cursor little small for next round of match..well played mate

Well Done, how did Umar Gul score so much runs?? And he done it pretty quickly as well. Anyway that'll be a tough total to chase, good luck Radaga

Great last wicket stand of 195 there. Must be a record. Well played Auwais:) .

Mike werent you originally supposed to play in this game as well? You reckon you would have emulated his feat;)

I really think if Pakistan go to finals they should reverse their batting lineup ;)

Originally posted by crick4life
Mike werent you originally supposed to play in this game as well? You reckon you would have emulated his feat;)

I really think if Pakistan go to finals they should reverse their batting lineup ;)

Yeah originally I was to partner Auwais, but I handed over total control to him due to a bout of flu over the last few days, hence limited pc time:( . Mind you, I would definately have been a hindrance to him:p ...

It was a hard innings. While I was batting with the openers; middle and lower orders, I batting carelessly. Then after having so many wickets fall, I decided to go for the odd bad ball and leave all the wide ones. A few full length balls, which were nearly yorkers I sweeped and it worked perfectly because it lifted over the keepers for a couple of runs. Anyway, I've sent the save game file to Radaga via email after I couldn't upload it due to a 'database error'?

Last edited:
Nice score Auwais!, i must say that i am not happy with the wides!, lol
But anyway some nice batting, i wasn't excepting that many form you, but i will hopefully have it covered!

i got your save game file, and i should be able to start my innings tomorrow

Originally said by Ricky Ponting
"We are not too disapointed with ourselves after that, we were let down by a lack of disipline but we still bowled the opposition out. This score of 305 is by no means out of our reach, we have great depth in our batting line-up and in some recent exibhition matches we have been scoring 340+.

Good luck Tim, surely you would like to waltz past it fairly quickly but I caution you take your time runs will flow if you can settle a batsman or two.

Originally posted by crick4life
Good luck Tim, surely you would like to waltz past it fairly quickly but I caution you take your time runs will flow if you can settle a batsman or two.
Yer that is the plan of attack, it would be very strange for me to be 70+ after 10 overs, rarley do i score fast at the start, i find it easier in the middle where there are more gaps.
I don't like to go over the top early on, too many risks.

Users who are viewing this thread