Knockout Comp:- Game 1

Not a bad score halfway through the innings. If you can get past 300 then it will be a very tight match.

Well I finished the innings off, since Groobz was not able to get his controller working for the save game.

Unfortuantely I didn't do as well as I would of liked, after the start I got off to, and ended up 9/290 after the 50 overs.

Here's what happened after the 25 Overs mark.

Mark Boucher was dismissed shortly after the 25 overs mark and Shaun Pollock soon followed. Kallis continued to do well and eventually made it to a century off an over that brought 13 runs but was out almost straight after in the same over. Things were not looking good at that time since Peterson soon fell also for only 4.

It was then that Hall and Nel put together a good patnership and started to steady the run rate. Ntini was also able to combine well with Hall and due to some good solid last overs, we were able to get to 290 off the 50 overs.

Here is the scorecard for the 50 Overs.

Attachments

• saf vs. eng scorecard.jpg
    saf vs. eng scorecard.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 48
Finally, here is the Manhattan and Worm graphs.

Just excuse the fact that they are on the same picture, I did this to save space, despite the fact that it doesn't look too nice together. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• saf vs. eng worm manhattan.jpg
    saf vs. eng worm manhattan.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 33
Oh I forgot to attach the save game file before, so it is attached now.

I changed the team controlled around using the SavTweak, so everything should be ready to start the 2nd innings. But if there is any problems, just let me know.

Attachments

• odi match 1 innings 1.zip
    116.2 KB · Views: 3
Very good hundred by Kallis shame he couldnt go on to post a big hundred like Jayasuriya. Well batted though, looks like I will take the honours of scoring the least in the tournment. Well atleast I will be in the Hall of Fame that way.;)

How about the wides there mate, just 4. Looks like the England bowlers are the only consistent ones.

Very realistic total there Michael, good stuff:) .
Sorry, but I've got to say COME ON YOU ENGLAND BOYS!! Altogether now...
"Rangeela's barmy army!".

Vaughan: I'm extremely happy with the way we bowled today. We managed to bowl South Africa for a very modest target thanks to some beautiful bowling from Kirtley, backed up well by Giles, Clarke, and Johnson. We're confident that we can chase this score.

Only Rangeela would say 290 is a modest target:D

Drinks break

For those who has just joined us, England has made a solid
start to their Inning. They have scored 98/0 out of 15 overs.
Trescothick is on 39* and Solanki 56*.

Users who are viewing this thread