Story Lancashire's Quest For Glory: Lancashire vs Somerset (C2005)

embi

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
evertonfan said:
Thanks a lot Embi! Your signed up!

You sure you have time to command a squadron and play regular cricket for Lancashire? ;)

Of course. I pull a few strings, I could postpone a couple of missions. Maybe even get a cricket field at the airbase. ;)

What about you? Hows my sig modifications coming on?

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
embi said:
Of course. I pull a few strings, I could postpone a couple of missions. Maybe even get a cricket field at the airbase. ;)

What about you? Hows my sig modifications coming on?

Well i'm on a different computer until about 10pm tonight unfortunatley, so as soon as I get back home i'll have your sig done in no time.

embi

International Coach
evertonfan said:
Well i'm on a different computer until about 10pm tonight unfortunatley, so as soon as I get back home i'll have your sig done in no time.

Ok, great. I hope my stint at Lancashire will go very well, and lead on to a successful England career!

D

Deleted member 13648

First Name: Stuart
Surname: Culli
Player Type: (All-Rounder/Batsman/Bowler) Bowler
Bowl Type: OBH RF
Bat Type: (RH/LH middle order etc.) Aggressive Lower Order
Player Style: (Talisman/Arrogant etc.) Role Model
Accessories: Wristbands/Cap/Sunglasses
Bat: Woodworm Torch
Fielding Skills: Good Fielder/Good Catcher/Very Strong Arm (Right)
Field Position: Gully/Outfielder
Facial Details: I'll send you one

Oh Yes... Culli Is Back :happy

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
It's glad to see you Culli!

This story isn't dead people, i'm just busy putting you all into the game, so as soon as that's done then i'll get it started in a new thread.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
skysportstu7.jpg

Chares Colville: Hello and welcome to Old Trafford for the opening game of the County Championship season. Somerset are the visitors today but Lancashire are one of the early season favourites for the Liverpool Victoria County Championship. Let's not waste our time talking though, let's head over to Paul Allot for news of the toss, and the pitch report.

Paul Allot: Thanks Charles, i'm here with the captains Drew Davie and Graeme Smith, and the match referee Vanburn Holder. So let's not waste any time, Drew would you like to call?

Drew Davie: Heads!

Vanburn Holder: It's a tail!

Paul Allot: Well Graeme you've won the toss, what are you gonna do?

Grame Smith: Well we are gonna bowl first Paul. The pitch seems to be very hard and with these green patches scattered about i'm sure our bowlers can have some fun.

Paul Allot: There you have it, Somerset are going to bowl first so back to you Charles.

cointosstd8.png

Charles Colville: Well before we head to head to the break let us show you how the teams are going to line-up for this contest.

lancssidepi6.png

somersetsidevu9.png

Charles Colville: The season kicks-off in a matter of minutes, so join us after the break for all of the action live!​

D

Deleted member 13648

Oh... My... God... What presentation matey... Our lads better manage a good score so the bowlers can back it up. But who's this lad M. Loye? What's he done to deserve a place ;) C'mon Lancs!

pinchinator

International Cricketer
M.Loye is a real Lancashire player and a okish one at that and i'd to like to know why he's playing and holy crap i'm playing did you have a mental breakdown or something cause i never play :happy

Last edited:

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Oh yeah sorry about that, I had no other batsmen so Loye had to play! :p

Thanks for the comments.

D

Deleted member 13648

I knew he was a batsmen, I was saying how does he deserve a place cos I was being sarcastic, I know who he is he is a legend =]

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
skysportstu7.jpg

Horror Start For Lancashire

David Lloyd: Well it's a nightmare start for the home side as opener Sarvesh Mali was dismissed for a duck in the second over.

Bob Willis: Well the gap between bat and pad that Mali has could fit a double-decker bus through, there really wasn't anything special about the delivery but Sarvesh Mali just missed a straight one.

wickettq0.gif

Sarvesh Mali was comprehensivley bowled by McLean.

Sarvesh Mali: b McLean 0

Miles Bryant is the next man in, and he will look to steady the ship for Lancashire.

newbatsmandr3.png

Briggsey

International Coach
Hope its not too late to have your 'England opening batsman' join up! ;)

First Name: Shaun
Surname: Briggs
Player Type: Opening Batsman
Bowl Type: Right Arm Leg Spin
Bat Type: RH Opener
Player Style: Cocky
Accessories: Sunglasses
Bat: Gray-Nicholls Powerbow
Fielding Skills: (Good Fielder/Good Catcher/Strong Arm)
Field Position: Slip
Facial Details: See pictures thread :)

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Of course it isn't to late Mr.Briggs! After your superb 96 on debut, i'd be a fool to turn you down! ;)

Next update coming along very shortly.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
skysportslj5.jpg

Willie Finds the Boundary
David Lloyd: It's been an attritional start from the Lightning in this match, but wicket-keeper L Willie has brought up Lancashire's first boundary of the day.

Bob Willis: Well the Somerset openers have bowled eceptionally well, and the fact that it's taken 8 overs for the first boundary shows how good Caddick and McLean have been.

shotjf4.gif

As crisp a cover drive as you could ever wish to see.

Users who are viewing this thread