Last Movie You Watched

Boyz N The Hood
Menace II Society

Amazing films, they show how tough life is for young people growing up in the ghetto. Great acting and lots of profanity and violence, especially in Menace II Society.

Watched Brave, OMG. Why give everyone Scottish accents. Completely screwed up the film. Plus the story line was atrocious.

Few days back watched the Amazing spiderman. Not that amazing. And at the start Emma Stone's acting was pretty bad, but that got better.

Man on a ledge
One time watch movie, liked the plot. But very disappointed with the climax, looks like the director was in a hurry to finish it.

In Time
Liked the concept in it i.e. All transactions were made by time instead of money, people steal time instead of money and the best your genetic growth stops after 25. So even if you are 70-75 you'll still be 25 only.

Friday Night Lights
One of the best movie I've seen after LOTR, The Batman and The Godfather. Sports Drama based on American Football, Boobie Miles was the star. Though his game was shown for a short time but he was one hell of a player. The movie is based on the book " Friday Night Lights: A Town, a Team, and a Dream" by H. G. Bissinger

wow this is demoralizing, I heard so many good reviews of Iron Man 3, until I loged in to PC.

Iron Man 3 .
Not sure how they could end this, given that the Avengers 2 is highly likely to make a shot!!

EDIT- Any specific reason why did it release in India a week before than USA.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread