Last Movie You Watched

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That good?

It’s probably the lowest scoring Marvel movie out there.

Having said that my friend who watched it quite liked it and believed it to be better than the new Black Panther and Dr Strange movies so make of that what you will.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea

Having said that my friend who watched it quite liked it and believed it to be better than the new Black Panther and Dr Strange movies so make of that what you will.
Really want to watch but in a pinch at the moment.

Bevab

Staff Member
Really want to watch but in a pinch at the moment.

I went from looking forward to it to a state of meh about the entire franchise at the moment. Doesn’t help that the leaks didn’t sound great and when I did spoil myself a bit of the plot… it wasn’t pretty.

Movie’s apparently still a spectacle though so I doubt it’ll be bad for a viewing. Maybe I’ll eventually catch it on streaming like the previous two titles of the series.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada

I agree with your friend. To be honest I liked it more than almost any other Marvel movie since Spiderman

Bevab

Staff Member
I agree with your friend. To be honest I liked it more than almost any other Marvel movie since Spiderman

Maybe that’s what Marvel needs to do? Focus more on making movies fun like they once did instead of making two hour long trailers for the next two hour long trailer leading up to the ultimate four hour long mega trailer.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Since my last post here are the movies I've watched in no order.

ngl2FKBlU4fhbdsrtdom9LVLBXw.jpg

As mentioned before, probably the best marvel movie I've seen since Spiderman. Solid 6/10

qFf8anju5f2epI0my8RdwwIXFIP.jpg

A fun movie, really enjoyed it for what it was 6.5/10

vJU3rXSP9hwUuLeq8IpfsJShLOk.jpg

Another solid entry in the Creed/Rocky movie franchise. It's too bad Rocky wasn't in this even as a cameo, but it was still very enjoyable. 7/10

zE58VthFwD9vKy1vEDnSYR6loqm.jpg

Definitely the weakest of the three movies, but after watching Cobra Kai this was better than I expected especially reading the reviews. Nothing special but a good pass of time 3/10

ym7Kst6a4uodryxqbGOxmewF235.jpg

Decent movie. nothing special. 5/10

6oom5QYQ2yQTMJIbnvbkBL9cHo6.jpg

For the first time I watched the extended edition. I've been recently getting into the LotR lore and watching a lot of videos on youtube. I really enjoyed the extended edition and didn't even notice the time. Still holds up as one of the greatest movies ever made. 9/10

5VTN0pR8gcqV3EPUHHfMGnJYN9L.jpg

Again continued with the extended edition. It was much better than I remembered, another fantastic entry in a great trilogy 8/10

rCzpDGLbOoPwLjy3OAm5NUPOTrC.jpg

Finished the trilogy with another extended edition. Nothing more to add just a fantastic movie. 9/10

gOnmaxHo0412UVr1QM5Nekv1xPi.jpg

With a name like Cocaine Bear I don't know what I was expecting, but this was just not it... very disappointed with this 2/10

zpCCTtuQMHiHycpsrWnW2eCrBql.jpg

It was a decent movie, nothing great nothing terrible. Just decent. 6/10

Users who are viewing this thread