Last Movie You Watched

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Watched Avatar Way of Water

The CGI is the best I ever saw. There were so many instances where I had to remind myself again and again that this isn't real, it's computer generated imagery.

The story was a bit meh but definitely had more depth than the first one.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Watched Avatar Way of Water

The CGI is the best I ever saw. There were so many instances where I had to remind myself again and again that this isn't real, it's computer generated imagery.

The story was a bit meh but definitely had more depth than the first one.
kind of movie you can't hate but you can't love either.. I also had exact same thoughts on it. They could have done much better with the story.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
fPtUgMcLIboqlTlPrq0bQpKK8eq.jpg

Absolutely loved it! Can't recommend it enough.

uDhnTtSxU5a8DtZdbbin3aZmkmU.jpg

I was enjoying this movie, but honestly I fell asleep near the end. I'll have to rewatch the ending, but overall it was a good watch from what i remember in the beginning.

4yFG6cSPaCaPhyJ1vtGOtMD1lgh.jpg

Finally watched this. I've been meaning to watch this since it was first played at the Toronto International Film Festival, I wasn't able to get tickets to see it there. What a great great film. Another one I highly recommend.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
j5mxLNWjUlXUUk8weFBtnF4afIR.jpg

Can't believe it's taken me this long to finally watch this. It's been on my list of years. Fantastic movie.

qgZuXiDAkXdARlsDzQwmrCpkqpL.jpg

I was away last weekend with friends and we watched three movies in theaters, this was the first one. It was good, not great. My buddy had seen the first movie in this "series" and recommended that to me.

pk9R56ZFlofbBzfwBnHlDyg5DMs.jpg

Ended up watching Searching that same night, and my buddy was right, this was much better than Missing. I enjoyed both movies but I liked this one a bit more.

dm06L9pxDOL9jNSK4Cb6y139rrG.jpg

Easily the worst movie I saw in this batch of movies. I just found it extremely boring.

2g9ZBjUfF1X53EinykJqiBieUaO.jpg

Out of the three movies we watched in theaters that weekend, Plane turned out to be the best of the three. None of us had any real expectations about this and it ended up being a decently fun movie.

yRJk5uTiqQ0IP48jKaegKusOUv3.jpg

This was another movie that had been on my list to watch for years. Perfectly enjoyable

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Watched Ant-man and the Wasp: Quantumania last night.

It was a pretty average movie to be honest.

Watched it yesterday. Honestly I feel like it was one of the few enjoyable Marvel movies in a long while. Solid 6/10 for me, nothing great but I enjoyed it a lot more than any other Marvel movie since Spiderman

Users who are viewing this thread