Last Movie You Watched

Transformer 3. Anyone looking forward to watch?

Yes, on July 1st in 3D. Actually in some theaters here (about 40 mins from my place), they have already started the preview shows. But I am not that keen to drive that long to watch the film. I will wait for its official release date of July 1st and I will go to watch it with my sis in theater in 3D.

One of my all time favourite movies. All three of those genres mixed into one movie. Soundtrack and Action scenes are amazing.

I loved the Nicolas cage in the movie. The first scene where he was teaching his daughter was awesome :p

Wild Things 3 - Diamonds in the rough

The entire 'Wild Things' series of movies are awesome. Another slightly unexpected climax. Not as good as Foursome (Wild Things 4) though.

Last edited:
Just came to know that Transformers 3 is releasing in India tomorrow and today we can have its paid preview!

Wow! Thats the first time (I think) ever that a Hollywood movie is released before in India than Hollywood (The US) itself. Would definitely watch it.

Just came to know that Transformers 3 is releasing in India tomorrow and today we can have its paid preview!

Wow! Thats the first time (I think) ever that a Hollywood movie is released before in India than Hollywood (The US) itself. Would definitely watch it.

Paid previews for Transformers-3 have already started showing here in the U.S. since last Friday (3 days back).:D This concept of paid preview is only now catching up big time in India for big ticket films

Well, what I posted was what I heard on an entertainment channel yesterday.

Wild Things 2 - Susan Ward & Leila Arcieri

Just getting addicted to this series you know. :D

Imo, Wild Things 4 > 1 > 2 > 3

The book of eli was a decent of movie

Users who are viewing this thread