Last Movie You Watched

I dont like hyping movie. For me superb movie would be Source Code. Although this was a decent in the sense almost superb :p

Watched "Transformers-3". Each sequel is one step below its predecessor, and "Dark of the Moon" follows that tradition. Has a lot of WOW moments (the last hour is awesome spectacular action; more enjoyable on 3D). But the movie just rushes through as usual and the story just passes over your head and all you end up with is the special effects and the graphics.

3.4/5

Gonna watch the X Men First Class and Transformers 3 in 3d back to back.... :p

Wow... Both movies were awesome. Although X Men lacks some punch without the Wolverine. Transformers was absolutely brilliant. You have to see it in 3D.

Transformers 3. I don't care what anyone else says, it was awesome. I'm a sucker for movies that are full of explosions and action sequences. Add in cars and transformers and that just makes it even better.

Loved Dino (the Ferrari 458) and Soundwave (the Mercedes SLS), considering they take the form of two of my favourite cars. But everytime I think of Soundwave, I think back to when he transformed into a cassette player and spoke in that compterized voice. Optimus is always kickass although I wish Megatron had a bigger role to play in the final movie of the series.

The one thing I also wish they had done was having then robots combine. That was the thing I loved about the cartoon series. Stuff like:

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday the 13th - Amanda Righetti & Danielle Panabaker

Classical horror movie - just the perfect ending that I don't find in many other horrors.

Cars + Transformers + Kung Fu Panda!

Last edited:
Transformers 3. The graphics were absolutely brilliant and amazing. Storyline was so-so and I was disappointed at the ending. It kinda just ended abruptly.

----------

Watched "Transformers-3". Each sequel is one step below its predecessor, and "Dark of the Moon" follows that tradition. Has a lot of WOW moments (the last hour is awesome spectacular action; more enjoyable on 3D). But the movie just rushes through as usual and the story just passes over your head and all you end up with is the special effects and the graphics.

3.4/5

DAMN IT!!! :facepalm

Yeah, watched Transformers 3 today and I thought it was pretty awesome. If the storyline was a bit better, I would have been more happy but I'm not disappointed.

Transformers 3. The graphics were absolutely brilliant and amazing. Storyline was so-so and I was disappointed at the ending. It kinda just ended abruptly.

----------

DAMN IT!!! :facepalm

Why? You didn't watch it in 3D?:)

Users who are viewing this thread