Last Movie You Watched

Finally saw HP7 - Part 2 yesterday. Went up to Sydney yesterday with some friends to see it at the IMAX. The glasses gave me a huge headache though.
How is the movie?
I don't like 3D. Expensive, and I already wear glasses. And gives me headaches too
Well, I wear glasses too but I never had a headache due to 3D glasses. I watched a 3d film for the first time at IMAX here around 7 years back.

The movie was T-rex. Enjoyed the 3d experience.

----------

Ready - Salman Khan and Asin.
Sucks, one of the worst comedies recently, I hardly laughed during the whole movie, I don't get how it was the top-grosser this year.

Yes, some of the dialogues make you like "Why this dialogue is needed here?"
Avoidable.

I watched Dhamaal 2 the latest. Nothing different from Ready in terms of worst comedy. Nowhere near Dhamaal.

ALL HP Movies !!!

Last edited:
Terminator: Salvation. Misses Arnie badly, even though he was in the movie for a bit. The action was decent but the main story was pretty lacklustre. Easily the worst in the series. Christian Bale isn't too bad as John Connor though.

Also, Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon. Watched it in IMAX 3D. I don't wear glasses but still the 3D made me feel terrible, so after about half an hour in 3D I took off the glasses and watched it in blurry 2D. The action scenes were awesome and so was Sam's new girlfriend (better than Megan Fox IMO) but the story was a bit average. Not as good as the first movie.

Users who are viewing this thread