Last Movie You Watched

Can anyone suggest me some decent horror movies? Not the slasher movies like friday the 13th or i know what you did last summer but the proper horror movies like Exorcism :p

Can anyone suggest me some decent horror movies? Not the slasher movies like friday the 13th or i know what you did last summer but the proper horror movies like Exorcism :p

The Shining. The Poltergeist. The Exorcist. The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

I should know this one but the only serious one I can think of is Wolfen (1981). Best pre-Whedon dialogue of the modern era!:D All my favourite horror movies are comedies :p eg. Shaun of the Dead, Reanimator, Lost Boys. I strongly recommend Exorcist II, but it's not a horror movie.

Another one I remember really liking (but which no-one takes seriously) is Children of the Night (1991)

Speaking of Whedon, there are a number of eps of both Buffy and Angel which are better than any bigscreen horror title (although generally not for the horror content per se).

EDIT: You might like the original 'Wicker Man' (haven't seen the remake - might be as good or better). I found it rather unnerving - but not in a good way lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread