Last Movie You Watched

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Saw Iron Man 3 last night, decent film I thought, not better than the 1st, but definitely better than the 2nd.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Saw "Jolly LLB" (Hindi movie). Very good movie, very well acted and a funny take on the Indian law system. But in an attempt to make it as non-filmy as possible, the movie was left stranded in the end. I mean it could be an attempt to make the audience wanting more, or could be a hint for a sequel, but somehow I don't see either of these motives behind the director's way of leaving the movie hanging out there like that (those who saw it will understand).

Arshad Warsi and Boman Irani are first rate, especially Boman. He is a mighty brilliant actor, and we all know Arshad's capabilities. Amrita Rao was wasted. She is a good actress, and I don't understand why she takes up such small roles. She is eye candy. Subhash Kapoor the director gives us good reason to believe that someone good is coming out of the Rajkumar Hirani school of film making. Well its fitting that he is entrusted with the task of directing the next in the Munnabhai series (yes, he is the director of the next in the Munnabhai series).

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It was a great concept, but throughout the movie you had the feeling of incompleteness which is hard to shrug off.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Am looking to watch that in the near future. Have heard it to be as good as 3 idiots. But all actors seem like Rookies.

Bit as great as 3 Idiots, but a very good film more towards the serious side! 3 Idiots was more commercial and more entertaining with all that humor. Kai Po Che is more serious and darker in nature.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Saw a few.

Olympus Has Fallen

Absolutely awful movie. I predicted absolutely everything that was going to happen, a generic action flick. Even Morgan Freeman couldn't save it.

Taken 2

Pretty average, better than Taken but still pretty poor.

Looper

Really good movie this one, I'm not a big fan of Sci-Fi but I enjoyed this one. Reminded me a lot of Inception, though it isn't quite as great.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Am in need of some good comedy films, (english or hindi). Nothing has really hit the spot. Hangover series are OK. Borat is OK. The Campaign is not bad.

KrishnamurthiN

Club Captain
Am in need of some good comedy films, (english or hindi). Nothing has really hit the spot. Hangover series are OK. Borat is OK. The Campaign is not bad.

Try "The Big Lebowski" and The clerks duology....

----------

Saving Private Ryan- Totally got blown away by it!
Rain Man- Awesome story...Loved it!
Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalli Chettu(Telugu)- Superb family entertainer!!

Users who are viewing this thread