MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Miss Peregrine's Home for peculiar children
Best Dialogue: Barron : Death for Jake and Miss Peregrine , Eternal Life for me ( Emma who is blowing wind from his mouth keeping Barron to the wall) Barron : and a mint for you.
Storks
Best Dialogue : Junior : Now Storks don't deliver babies.

And

Maalik
Best Dialogue (Urdu)
Both dad and son are in army

Dad wesay agar koi intelligence report mil jai Kay god Jin logon ko uthati leta hai un ko kahan Rakhta ha.To aik he raid marain aur sab ko le aiyen.
@Perfect Square ^^
Didn't watched the film yet. But Maalik dialogue is awesome :p

bonnyDude

School Cricketer
Udta Punjab. Very well scripted. Not a typical-Indian drama thing(when I say it's well scripted, I mean it), but every typical-Indian audience must watch it.

Insomnia. This will literally tingle anyone with excitements and emotions. One of Nolan's early films. Never doubt that legends are born great. Al Pacino was great at his acting. In fact, they both make an epic combination for a film.

bonnyDude

School Cricketer
Paan Singh Tomar. Dialogues were great, and so were acting performances. Irrfan Khan has just killed it with his talent at acting. I even feel director got perfect casting crew for the movie. It is set in rural Madhya Pradesh and the story demanded rural speakers. Even though I've never been to rural parts of Madhya Pradesh, I'd say everyone did his/her job perfectly because almost each conversation in the movie seems so alive.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
ms-dhoni-movie-budget-hit-or-flop-box-office.jpg

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
I want to watch it, but never find the time.

The story is filled with seriousness & will not bore you at any moment ........
Mature acting done by Disha Patani ( MSD's ex-girlfriend , Priyanka )
An emotional moment comes when she dies in a car accident

I first want you to google this " Herry Tangri " & then tell which player he resembles :D

On a last note - [HASHTAG]#MustWatchMovie[/HASHTAG]

Users who are viewing this thread