Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beta process is ongoing but we will need to be patient however frustrating that may be. BA have a lot of irons in the fire and dont forget that it is the festive and summer holiday Down Under. We need to figure out work arounds at the mo for certain issues and have the confidence that the game will continue to be supported in the coming months. It would have been better for BA If the Ashes had been more of a cliffhanger.....the game is very playable with some tweaking from our side and we can use everyones feedback to shape things more permanently going forward. I am also confident that this is just the first interation of the Ashes series.....dont forget its just over a year and a half that England host!
Anything been mentioned about frame rate

All the gameplay modifier are working and working very well.
U just have to play a long innings like a complete 20over or a odi, or a session of a test game to Chek the results.
Increase or decrease the batting modifiers by 25 points atleast.

I've played complete odis with batting modifiers in 60s and them set to 100 (except for Shot Timing for the reasons mentioned in earlier posts) with seemingly no difference.

you weren't on hardest ..you were on hard level..also , play with broadcast camera and you'll see the difference

Did you check the modifiers I tried? The batting modifiers maxed to 100 (except for Shot Timing) would be Hardest. And now if we are talking about getting better results by playing "broadcast camera" when the preferred default camera is behind the batsman one, then we have another concern, i.e. camera angles determine gameplay elements such as edges.

So you saying you can cover drive a good length ball all day long with no chance of an edge if you have perfect timing etc? Conditions make no difference?

So you saying you can cover drive a good length ball all day long with no chance of an edge if you have perfect timing etc? Conditions make no difference?

That may be more the issue, how much of an difference conditions make. Then again iv nicked off for 0 in my chase in the last innings.

Iv made timing it difficult though

Cameras don't affect edge probability.

Modifiers do change difficulty.

Footwork/timing modifier makes a difference for sure. Thoughts on ball quality modifier having a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread