Post Line-ups Legends At Battle XII | Pre-season - Ready for action?

Pakistan is too tough to manage, especially finding good wicket keeper batsman and good 6th bowler option. Hopefully it will be given to me. :D

Seriously, where?
Pakistan (9/10) - Struggled in the first half of the tournament but then we got our act together, got the right combination going which worked in favor of us, the standout performance being us getting the triumph over the mighty England. Despite being the winners, there are immense room for improvement and there will be quite a few changes for the next season of the tournament while we try to make the side much more stronger than it currently is.

Varun (10/10) - Marvelous league management, made it interesting. He made managing the team, a fun with his excellent presentation and frequent updates. Accurate ratings were the icing on the cake. I wish I could rate more than 100% for your effort.

Full Credit to Dipak for the team review presentation
Here it is. :)

mate, I was just having a laugh. Why did you get so serious? I know you credited me down there and anyways I don't mind.

Good to see some experienced names declare interest.I can already see an interesting season ahead ;)

Users who are viewing this thread