Post Line-ups Legends At Battle XII | Pre-season - Ready for action?

So, have you decide whom to assign what team or are you waiting for more people to generate interest? I back your decision to give a boot to Bangladesh as they don't stand much changes against the cricket heavyweights. Zimbabwe has a decent lot of players so they can have an outside chance. One of my all time favorite underdog team is Zimbabwe.

Lets wait for a few more guys to declare interest..:D

I am in..newzeland or southafrica..mark newzeland as 1st choice.

So far the 6 teams/managers assigned are:-

Team | Manager(s) | Co-manager England | Hariom & Singhb | Anish Australia | El Loco & Umair |Vacant
West Indies | User2010 |Vacant
India | Niru & Yash | Namit *
Pakistan | Fenil |Vacant
Zimbabwe | swirler |Vacant

*Indicates Spot not yet confirmed/insecure

South Africa,New Zealand & Sri Lanka are remaining.Waiting for some more people to declare interest then I'll assign those as well

Those who's managerial posts are assigned may post their 18-man squad.See squad rules here.But remember,co-managers are not allowed to post squads.They may only give advice to the principal manager.

Last edited:
In tough teams like Eng,Aus and Ind in my view,two heads are better than one so I selected two managers :D

scaled.php

BAT.png
Saeed Anwar
BAT.png
Inzamam ul Haq
BAT.png
Mohammad Yousuf
BAT.png
Zaheer Abbas
BAT.png
Javed Miandad
WKB-1.png
Younis Khan
AR.png
Saleem Malik

WK.png
Hanif Mohammad

AR.png
Imran Khan
AR.png
Abdul Razzaq
AR.png
Mushtaq Mohammad

AR.png
Fazal Mahmood
AR.png
Wasim Akram
BWL.png
Waqar Younis
BWL.png
Shoaib Akhtar
BWL.png
Saeed Ajmal
BWL.png
Abdul Qadir
BWL.png
Saqlain Mushtaq

200px-West_Indies_Cricket_Cap_Insignia.svg.png

West Indies
Viv Richards
George Headley
Brian Lara
Garry Sobers (c)
Clive Lloyd
Clyde Walcott (wk)
Gordon Greenidge
Desmond Haynes
Frank Worrell
Everton Weekes
Jeff Dujon (wk)
Courtney Walsh
Curtly Ambrose
Malcolm Marshall
Joel Garner
Michael Holding
Andy Roberts
Lance Gibbs

Wow, What. A. Squad.

The Great West Indies!
In Desmond Haynes and Gordon Greenidge, I have the most successful opening batting pair of all time in Tests. They steal the show with over 6400 runs and 16 century stands (four double century stands in it). Then, there's the most destructive batsman in Sir Viv Richards. In George Headley, I have 'The black Bradman'. Brian Lara, who loves to play those long innings and break the records. The greatest all rounder in Garry Sobers, who can bowl left arm pacers, left arm orthodox or chinaman, depending on the situation and a great fielder. Ever consistent Everton Weekes and Frank Worrell along with Clive Lloyd. Clyde Walcott and Jeff Dujon as wicket keepers and more than handy batters. Courtney Walsh, Curtly Ambrose, Malcolm Marshall, Joel Garner, Michael Holding, Andy Roberts and Lance Gibbs to take care of the bowling department. I know, most of the batsmen have already left hearing all those names!

Haven't seen most of this great men live playing Cricket but, now I'd love to see them perform here. Let us turn back and re live those golden moments of the Great West Indies, the Mighty West Indies once again!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread