Post Line-ups Legends At Battle XII | Pre-season - Ready for action?

What would you say about Bangladesh and Zimbabwe?​

Those are even easier to find legends.BTW if the squad is selected properly,Zimbabwe may give good sides a battle because they have also had some very good players in the past.

Confused what to because of my studies.
Anyways,i'll continue! Would be good if i get a co-manager :)

Confused what to because of my studies.
Anyways,i'll continue! Would be good if i get a co-manager :)

Ok.Good that you are interested also:thumbs.I'll start assigning teams when more people declare interest.So far only 8 people including you have..

Name: Umair

Interested: Yes But Only In Australia OR Pakistan Because I Dont Know Much About Other Countries

Great Work On Stats :cheers

I've decided to oust Bangladesh from this league.Zimbabwe has some good former players but Bangladesh's are ordinary so they're not good enough to compete in this league.So its 9 teams this season.

So, have you decide whom to assign what team or are you waiting for more people to generate interest? I back your decision to give a boot to Bangladesh as they don't stand much changes against the cricket heavyweights. Zimbabwe has a decent lot of players so they can have an outside chance. One of my all time favorite underdog team is Zimbabwe.

I've decided to oust Bangladesh from this league.Zimbabwe has some good former players but Bangladesh's are ordinary so they're not good enough to compete in this league.So its 9 teams this season.

Zimbabwe have had some great test batsmen, however they don't have a lot of bowling strength, Streak & Blignaut are probably the best Imo. Olonga & Strang were the best two that I could find, Mahwire was just picked based on FC stats.

Zimbabwe Squad:

Alistair Campbell
Murray Goodwin
Andy Flower
Grant Flower
Brendan Taylor
Douglas Marillier*
Hamilton Masakadza
Dave Houghton
Stuart Carlisle*

Tatenda Taibu

Andy Blignaut
Heath Streak
Sean Ervine*
Paul Strang

Henry Olonga
Bryan Strang
Blessing Mahwire*

Ray Price

Sean Ervine is only there because of his FC stats. I picked Douglas Marillier & Stuart Carlisle because of their ODI statistics. :)

Wow ^ You Should Take Part In This League :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread