Story Lions on the Shirt. It's just not the Lions you were thinking off!! **FRIDAY'S OD MATCH UPDATED!!!**

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just drank a coffee of 'curd' thinking it's milk, and i couldn't stop vomiting.

Then i saw this thread........

Last edited:

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
My answer - E) 300-349

oh ████ its closed already...tom you should have informed me about this :mad

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Damn. You bowled first yesterday so you only scored 70 runs. Now you need to score 190-214.5 runs a match on average, I think.

Highlander999

ICC President
20/20 Results for the Week

As was expected for this week, the Lions thrashed their opposition in the three 20/20 matches that took place this week. In each match, manager Tom Baker played the same XI and that XI dominated. These were the XI gentlemen who took part:

Lions XI for 20/20 Matches

1. Morne
2. Jitendrasinhji
3. Wren
4. Koller
5. Lee *
6. Hollis +
7. Manders
8. Tenius
9. Goodhead
10. Vineetha
11. Cawood​

In each match the Lions won by 10 wickets, showing how the bowlers cut through the opponets batting line-ups and how the openers quickly and effectively knocked the runs required away.

Rather then boring you with match reports, here are the scorecards from the 3 matches:

a-8.jpg

b-7.jpg

C-6.jpg

a-9.jpg

b-8.jpg

C-7.jpg

d-4.jpg

e-2.jpg

f.jpg

Manders was able to play in these matches and he really shone with the ball taking 12 wickets and only conceding 19 runs in the 3 matches combined. That lad has real talent and his first international wicket must surely just be around the corner.

All this means that the Lions are top of their 20/20 league and their Net RR is impressive to say the least!!!

g-2.jpg

The finance department will be pleased as well, with ?95,642 being taken in gate receipts from the 3 games which easily covers any running costs the club have for the week.

The Lions must now focus on tomorrow's OD game vs Tamilz at Tamilz CG. Tamilz have lost all their OD games so far this season and are a pretty weak team so manager Tom Baker had decided to rest key players Carlton Manders, Darren Ingham and Scotty Burns and is gonna give some of the reserve bowlers a go, who so far have had a busy week. Here is the XI which will be travelling to Tamilz CG

Lions XI vs Tamilz: OD

1. Mcbean
2. Ashmore
3. Hollis +
4. Tailor
5. Rigby (on debut)
6. Lee
7. Pretorius
8. Cawood
9. Roper *
10. Tenius
11. Goodhead​

Steve Rigby makes his debut for the Lions batting at 5, though it is more then likely he won't be needed as the top order should be more then a match for the Tamilz bowling attack. Needless to say, the Lions don't want to be over-confident and should look to make this a comprehensive victory, because as they were proven last season, Net run-rate can decide promotion!!!

--------------------------

QUIZ TIME!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately no one guessed correctly in last week's quiz, so the mystery prize gets carried over into todays quiz along with the 5,000 vCash prize which is being given away with this quiz.

Here is the question:

Who will concede the most runs (when bowling) in this Sunday's Cup match vs Ulf CC (remember the XI has not been announced yet!)

A) Darren Ingham
B) Scott Burns
C) James Roper
D) Matthew Pretorius
E) Matty Cawood
F) Prashant Vineetha
G) Louis Mosheau
H) Fred Tenius
I) Nelson Goodhead
J) Zat Lawerence

Good luck!!! :happy

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I just drank a coffee of 'curd' thinking it's milk, and i couldn't stop vomiting.

Then i saw this thread........

Hehe, I'm a bich. :p

Your story always stop everything, even my vomitings! :p

lol, keep it up bro!

P.S. I think Fred tenius will be the most expensive bowler! :)

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Wow just saw this story Tom, great one. Complete domination by the Lions in the Twenty20 matches during the week. I think its gonna be very easy for you to win the Twenty20 Cup. Thats shows you have trained your players quite well. KIU buddy.

Well for me its Matty Cawood.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
3 very easy victories in your BT20 games. Is your league an all bot league? Mine is and I'm loving it.

For the quiz, I'll go with:
C) James Roper

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Lol, all 10 wicket wins... and look at that net run rate!!!
I'm going "I) Nelson Goodhead"

Users who are viewing this thread