Live Cricket 2008-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, and what's with the he/she? Do you have women cricketers programmed into the game to? Cause that'll be a first for any game :p

@ZoraxDoom: i'll put up a download next week Friday. i want to try to make it as feature-rich and bug free as possible :) Also, women teams are in the pipeline - i really just need to find an online database with the right info (the one i'm using only has the guys) since everything else is in place...

@pal: Excellent suggestion, i wasnt sure how detailed people would like it. How about the batting management? any ideas for that?

Alrighty, another quick update:

* added all suggestions for the management mode for batting & bowling (clicking on the floating exclamation button above the player will take you to a management screen where you can select various options that influence how the player plays)

Cheers
KK

Yay! This game looks awesome, good luck with it.

I had an idea, how much of the game is customisable? Would we be able to create players and give them attributes etc?

Another minor update:

* weather (including cloud cover) now gets updated every day of a test
* added "Conditions" menu item
* added indicators in the management menu for how settled a batsman is and how confident a bowler is

Cheers
KK

One more update:

* quick simulation mode for non-Test match games is back in
* stores results in database now
* fixed minor bug when game finishes in tournament mode
* reworked records screen to use database

Cheers
KK

Last edited:
Small update:

* fixed some text alignment on certain screens