Lockdown tournament (SEASON 2 - Updates in first post)

Glasgow Grubbers Statement from the Chairman

Following a thorough review of the weekend's defeat the Glasgow Grubbers have decided on the following points of action ahead of the rest of the tournament.

1. Team captain Ravi Bopara has returned to the side following his rest. He was not dropped as reported in the fake news media but has instead been resting a slight ankle injury. He is now back and we all throw our weight behind the rightful captain of this team.

2. Poor performance cannot be tolerated which is why Pujara and Broad have been dropped for this fixture. They will return if Ravi sees fit.

3. We are still compiling our dossier about the corruption in this tournament. Several other chairmen have DM'd me with their concerns and I assure them, as I assure you, that this will be going to the correct authorities and there will be a reckoning for the blatant corruption that is occuring.

4. We will continue to play the game in the right spirit. Our new groundsman assures me that our pitch for the upcoming day is sporting and that is all we want.

5. We are hopeful that the fixture between 12 Fine Legs and Blocktown Brotherhood degenerates into the absolute cheatfest we know it will and that both teams will be disqualified from the tournament.

All hail Glasgow.

Statement Ends[DOUBLEPOST=1588755584][/DOUBLEPOST]
90818c19916b65d1ccbada3be02ff09f.png

cc @beechcroft

Users who are viewing this thread