Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

Madman said:
all these downloads are good but don't you think a gameplay patch is more important

You are probably right mate but the fact is that at the moment we can only unpack the uncompressed bag files and so far we can only edit this stuff. No config. files have been found to edit gameplay and Ai so we've got to wait a bit longer for that kinda stuff !!!

waiting for the release of the indian bats and the afridi bat.

Okay,

Here is the bat pack that I was meant to put up yesterday...

Here is Shahid Afridi's Bat....

Two adboard Pack that had been requested, First try at making adboards, please tell how you like them and how they can be improved....

Also the Champions Trophy Ball

Here is last download for today....Sommers Bat

Sorry I have not been able to do PUMA Bat pack so far but I PROMISE I will release that tomorrow...Also some more good news...I am ordering the full game from U.K. and that should allow for more editing to take place :) ....Will release bat pack tomorrow and any request for things are welcome...

Attachments

• Indian Bat Pack 1.zip
    133.5 KB · Views: 140
  • SHAHIDAFRIDI Bat.jpg
    SHAHIDAFRIDI Bat.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 569
  • ShahidAfridiBat.zip
    53 KB · Views: 84
  • WI Adboard Pack.zip
    19.3 KB · Views: 68
  • NatwestAds.zip
    10.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Champions Trophy Ball.zip
    8 KB · Views: 80
  • sommers.jpg
    sommers.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 557
  • Sommers Bat.zip
    51.8 KB · Views: 69
Thanks mate LOL! Even though that's probably not true.....

Were the Natwest Adboards good or should I try make some more?? Have you got the full game..I can't wait to get it here in Australia...Hopefully I can edit more stuff then...... By the Way...Any more requests or changes wanted please post...

Last edited:
Thanks Hariz

Hi Again everyone,

I haven't got much time to be on today so I could only do 2 things,
A Kookaburra Angry Beast and
A Puma Classic...

Tomorrow I am releasing the Puma Velocity and Puma X-Bow, Kookaburra Wild Beast and Kookaburra Pure Beast... I have also Started adboard packs, there are quite a few Australian ones and the other is a gaming one...Will put up ASAP...
Thanks
Lucky

I hate it when my posts keep merging!

Attachments

• ANGRYBEAST.jpg
    ANGRYBEAST.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 512
  • AngryBeast.zip
    50.1 KB · Views: 99
  • PumaClassic.jpg
    PumaClassic.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 511
  • PumaClassic.zip
    43.3 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Thanks, By the way if you look at the Puma Classic screens, you will see what happened when I tried making a Pitchad....

Are there any requests for any other things?

And please, If you have any suggestions or want me to redo some bats to make them absolutely perfect :p , please just ask.....

I also decided to cut back at the rate I'm releasing these files, just so I can make sure I'm releasing GREAT QUALITY additions to BLIC.

I hate not being able to actually zoom in on the bats whle playing the game since there is no replay option....But I think you can really see the good quality of the bats, especially in the Puma Classic picture where Gilly/Haydos is walking in....

One last thing, Here is a list of bats that don't need to be made, and a list that have been made,

DON'T NEED TO BE MADE-

GRAY NICOLLS BATS
SLAZENGER BATS
KOOKABURRA BATS
NEWBERRY BATS
DUNCLAN AND FEARNLY
GM

HAVE BEEN MADE

PUMA CLASSIC
HERO HONDA
BRITTANIA
MRF GENIUS