Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

well done mate excellent work

your downloads mate. i dwnloaded every 1 of them

I'm back to post up some more downloads...

The Kookaburra Pure Beast

Here are three Adpacks,

One Edgbaston one they are using now and two Australian ones...

Puma bats and Australian Adboards still being made....Will post up tomorrow since I have limited time..

Enjoy
;)

Here are all the files and again my posts have kept merging :mad

Attachments

• Kookaburra Pure Beast.jpg
    Kookaburra Pure Beast.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 504
  • Kookaburra Pure Beast.zip
    524 bytes · Views: 91
  • AusAds1.zip
    14.9 KB · Views: 72
  • AusAds2.zip
    15.7 KB · Views: 61
  • EngAdsEdgbaston.zip
    16 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
And yes, people have been asking for some Adboards for Pakistan and other countries, so if you want some specific adboards please help me by naming the sponsors or help in providing the pictures...It will help a lot. Thanks

Thanks Andy

Please anyone who downloads please tell how I can improve and how you like the downloads...Also please post request if you have any............

Last edited:
can you make a CA plus bat which inzi uses and Ishan crown which yasir hameed uses and AS bat which most pakistani batsmen use.

Here is another bat that I just made, the Puma Velocity

Attachments

• Velocity.jpg
    Velocity.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 465
  • PumaVelocity.zip
    45.4 KB · Views: 76
how do u get different batsmen coming out with the bats you made ive tried replacing them and they always come out with the defualt bats? shall i replace all the bats with the ones u made?

You don't have to replace all bats, just the ones you want to, I will make a list off all bats and who uses them after I get the full game, but say, if Solanki Uses a Duncan Fearny or whatever it is, you scroll down to that file and find teh Duncan Fearnly bats and then raplce them by clicking import and then clicking on my file....I will put up a full list soon...

ok thanks mate

Nice bats Lucky !!! Guys I think replacing the ingame bats is no use because like Colin said every time you load up the game the batsmen use different bats from the set of bats in the game !!!! The thing with the bats is that they are random !!! But perhaps somebody can crack it !!!

Users who are viewing this thread