Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

Well, there has been bit of a delay in my works recently, but I am going to finish them soon! Here is a list!

Channel 4 TV Overlay

C4 TV Overlay

Generic Ad Board pack

So far I have completed 2 out of the four adboards, just wanting some more sponsors!

New Duncan Fearnley Bat

Yet to start,. but I will finish ASAP

Samsung Test and ODI Stumps

I have started these and should make them available for download soon! :D

Pepsi Test Stumps

Pepsi Stumps

3 Mobile Stumps

I did make one version however, I have only completed part of the 2nd (correct) version.

Now, there is one last thing I would like to ask, Since creating 4GB bats is useless basically, since they look the same compared to a 2GB bats (even though 4GB bats are double the size and are the Highest Quality possible) If you don't understand, look at this thread...

High Res Bats

Now, the thing is, that I am faced with a dilemma to make 4GB bats or just update my 1GB bats and also make a couple of 2GB bats from my existing models.. I plan to do this with most bats, but am interested to know what you think!
Please post here and/or take a look at this!
Click Me

Thanks
Lucky :cheers

Lucky said:
Generic Ad Board pack

So far I have completed 2 out of the four adboards, just wanting some more sponsors!

I will try and finish itr soon though, I have been a bit busy

Kookaburra Launches New Bat Range!!

Kookaburra Launches New Bat Range!!

Lucky has helped Kookaburra invent 2 new bat models for the upcoming season!!

Please Comment!

Lucky :cheers

Attachments

• NewRangebyLucky.jpg
    NewRangebyLucky.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 295
great work mate the stumps look brilliant, better than previous realeses, but there is no link for download and really want to test them out!

Last edited:
Well I have completed the 3 Mobile Test Stumps!

Have a look and tell me what you think ;)

Lucky

Attachments

• 3MobileTest Stumps.jpg
    3MobileTest Stumps.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 243
here is a pic:
54984.jpg

Well thanks guys,
I have decided to release al my stumps in a stump pack in around 2 days!

great work mate, but is there any way that we can get the stumps to all be facing the right way in a match? because i still get the one end pefect and then down the other end theres two stumps facing the keeper and logos on the wrong side.

Users who are viewing this thread