Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

cricketer112 said:
great work mate, but is there any way that we can get the stumps to all be facing the right way in a match? because i still get the one end pefect and then down the other end theres two stumps facing the keeper and logos on the wrong side.

No, no one has figured out how to correctly do that in game and I don't know how that cen fixed either, But if I figure something out, I'll tell you;)

One Adboard Pack releasing today!

I have finally completed the Adboard pack and Stump Pack (Stupid Exams) I will post some screens later today;)

Attachments

• Adboard Pack.zip
    64.7 KB · Views: 50
  • ICC Super Series Adboards.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Stump Pack 1.zip
    77.2 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
It seems that everything has been slowing down recently....Hmmm, I wonder why? Well I am going to check how my C4 patch is going...

Lucky

Great job Lucky. Need to see more tv graphics go to the Brian Lara Hariz d/l forum see the last page.

Those are a lot your asking for eh? LOL! Well I have made a Fox Sports one, but since there is not any real Fox Sports Aus graphics I've just been playing around with it. There are some screens somewhere in this thread:p

Just stumbled on this site today. All the downloads are great. I was just wondering if anyone was working on TV overlays for the Nine Network (Australia)? If not, could I please add that to the request list. I wouldn't imagine that would be too hard because everything is rectangular and there's no curvy bits to worry about. Cheers.

Can You Make These Bats?

Hey can you plz make this impala bat's for me ?
sovereignprinceblacklarge9nq.gif
pu06btstel9vv.jpg

and also a puma stealth... it would be great if you could thanks heaps

i got the impala pictures from www.impalasports.com.au just incase you want to make more of them lol hint hint ...

Last edited:
Well I have already made the Stealth but have not released it! Will do so today, and I will get cracking on the Impalas;)

Lucky said:
Kookaburra Launches New Bat Range!!

Lucky has helped Kookaburra invent 2 new bat models for the upcoming season!!

Please Comment!

Lucky :cheers
Greast bats buddy!!!!!!!!Awesum work!!!N same wid da stumps!!!:clap :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread