Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

Nice! Hows that Hunts COunty Edge bat comin' along? :)

(BTW!: S.rry for not noticing your V900 PRO, i'm going to make the fury, and edit my post after).

Adidas Twenty2 Yards

No Problems Drewska;)

Adidas Twenty2 Yards Shoes!

I thought it would be nice to have some better shoes in the game. And now that most international players are using these new Adidas shoes, and they look pretty good too, I thought I would try and make them for the game. There are a few minor adjustments left, but I thought I would show you guys what I have done so far. I should be able to release them later today!! :happy

:cheers
Lucky

Attachments

• AdidasShoesByLucky.jpg
    AdidasShoesByLucky.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 234
Well, I will finish them later today but then I need to figure out how people want me to replace them. Does everyone want me to replace it so that all the current teams wear these shoes?

Well Thank you!!

I want to know if you guys want anymore changes to this or if I should leave it the way it is in the screens. If you guys tell me to leave it, I will get to work puttting them on the different kits.

:cheers
Lucky

Attachments

• AdidasShoesComplete.jpg
    AdidasShoesComplete.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 214
Ok, I'll get to work on adding some shoelaces!! The thing is I though I shouldn't put them in the first place because the real Adidas shoes have a White Velcro strap which sort of overlaps the laces. But I'll put a couple in;)

EDIT: I will try both the laces and try and imporve the velco and then you can tell me what you think! Should I try and make the red bit come on the top part of the shoe aswell or not??

Last edited:
I have started it but haven't finished it yet. I should post the results tomorrow!

My comp has been stuffing up and Freezing a lot!! :mad It has stopped me from finishing my shoes!! I need to fix this up because I think something bad has happened to it! Just bear with me!

Lucky said:
My comp has been stuffing up and Freezing a lot!! :mad It has stopped me from finishing my shoes!! I need to fix this up because I think something bad has happened to it! Just bear with me!

Bearing with you lol...

Users who are viewing this thread