Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

madmick96

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
the county patch is already made with like so much more teams while the aussies only NSW, QLD, SA, WA, TAS and I already saw some of the kits made.

Lucky

International Cricketer
Hi Everyone,

I guess I should clear somethings up,

I guess you guys have noticed that I used to be a very "active" member of PL. Unfortunately now, I am in very important years of my education, and my performance this year, will basically determine the rest of my life and my University admissions. Due to this, I have been unable to keep modding BLIC/RPIC, as that is a process that does take some time. Currently, I do not even have time to play any games, let alone mod them. I have holidays in the upcoming weeks though :upray :clap :happy :D and I will have enough time to complete my pending works, including the State Patch. Thanks for understanding.

:cheers
Lucky

Lucky

International Cricketer
Hi Guys,

Exams nearly over now, had an hour free today :happy :D . Came up with this :cool: ;) . It is Ricky Pontings new bat that he started using in South Africa. It is in 4GB, and I just need to finish the front off, so it should be ready for release soon. I also designed a few more bats, so watch this space. It is going to come back to life :p

Comments Appreciated

Lucky

Attachments

• RickyPontingKahuna4GBbyLucky.jpg
    RickyPontingKahuna4GBbyLucky.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 245

pickle

School Cricketer
thats great stuff lucky, great too see you back!

BTW madmick made your job of the state patch a little easier by doing all the rosters while you were away, i also helped a bit to :p

Lucky

International Cricketer
pickle said:
thats great stuff lucky, great too see you back!

BTW madmick made your job of the state patch a little easier by doing all the rosters while you were away, i also helped a bit to :p

Yeah, I realised, That's good news. I will talk to madmick regarding the rosters and the patch should be released within 2 weeks. ;)

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Lucky said:
Yeah, I realised, That's good news. I will talk to madmick regarding the rosters and the patch should be released within 2 weeks. ;)

what about ING cup kits..?

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Lucky, can i request you a test kit ?, I need it quick, if you say yes, I'll post the info,

Usy

Lucky

International Cricketer
Guys, Exams are still on, if you need/want anything, I will be able to finish it in a week;)

Hope you understand. Will try to finish sooner if possible.

Lucky

Lucky

International Cricketer
Hey Guys.

Exams OVER! :happy :D :clap :) :D :cool: , I'm so Happy. Now to make some downloads for BLIC/RPIC :onpc ;) Will work through requests.

Lucky

Lucky

International Cricketer
Hey Mate,

Yeah, I will use the rosters;). Could you just post them up in one zip file here or do you want to send them via MSN?

Lucky

madmick96

Club Cricketer
yeah sure ill just post it here, u can edit it if u want to.

Attachments

• 2006 Roster Pack.zip
    105.5 KB · Views: 56

Users who are viewing this thread