Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

I'm not sure if that's the right programme your got there mate. As Colin said a lot of gaming companies make their own software to make stuff like that.

hondeyho said:
No joke I've almost cracked it, you need to edit the HudImages.inf file with a program called Image Packer, unfortunatly Image Packer is for Mac and I don't have a Mac computer, if anyone does we could move things around and finally have a Sky Sports Infobar - I'll attach a .zip file with Image Packer and then hopefully we can solve it. I'm not joking at all here, I just need somebody with a mac computer and then I'll know what to do.

The helmets look good Lucky great work :D

Thanks for that Hondeyho, But I had found that when I first started editing BLIC and it doesn't help to change it. I have tried already and it helps to pack multiple images together. I remeber finding it by opening a DAT file in notepad or a HEX editing software.

hasun300 said:
better luck next time hond

Hasun, your not really doing any favours to yourself with that statement. Is that intended as an insult?

@Lucky - That's probably the case then, you just want to think that you've got it and got the breakthrough. I obviously have done nothing such.

It's most likely the EXE. The exe is the key to most stuff in BLIC. Any news on the Adidas spikes luckyy?

hondeyho said:
@Lucky - That's probably the case then, you just want to think that you've got it and got the breakthrough. I obviously have done nothing such.

You've got it and got the breakthrough? What are you saying, that I'm just making that up so people think I'm better than you? I don't care if you don't believe me and I am just saying what I have done. I did have a look at that program already since I was making the TV overlays and people wanted to move the scoreboard etc around. I did start editing this game with only the demo you know. If you figure out how to get it done, you are a genius. I have not been able to do it and have already tried with that program.

hondeyho said:
Hasun, your not really doing any favours to yourself with that statement. Is that intended as an insult?

no i am not insulting you

Here is the new model of the V900 Pro as used by Michael Clarke for season 2006/2007. I am working on it in 4GB at the moment. Here is a slight preview of it and you can still see that I have to change the V8 to V900. Should be released soon. It is all made from scratch, including the flames on the panther :p :D

:cheers

Attachments

• SLazV900-0607byLucky.jpg
    SLazV900-0607byLucky.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 171
If you made it 100% from scratch, you might aswell make it in 4GB first time right? Just pretend it's 1GB zoomed in, that's what I do.

I already am making it on 4GB from scratch,I just downsampled the preview to the normal res just to show you.This is all being made in 4GB. I know what I am doing:p

That's brilliant Lucky, I'm unfortunatly not having as much luck at making bats in 4GB but I'll improve as time goes on.

Yeah Guys, I will release it, I don't have much free time nowadays, which is now taken up by cricket and studying. I would only get about 30 mins on the PC each day, so it's that easy to make downloads anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread