Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

Okay, Here is my first download (after coming back:p) !!! The first Part of the Aussie Albion Helmet!

Attachments

• AlbionHelmetLucky.jpg
    AlbionHelmetLucky.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 214
  • Australian Albion Helmet Part 1.zip
    22.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
nice lucky :happy

when you talk about a second aussie helmet does it mean you can have 2 different makes of helmet on the same team? also did you get a chance to finish off the adidas shoes?

:cheers buddy
A

Last edited:
Yes, Two diiferent helmets for each team, just depends which player uses which type. Adidas shoes will follow release of the helmets;)

Should I release Lee's Face?

Yeah I am an Aussie, and I will try and work on the overlay if you want!;)

South African Helmet Part 1 Coming Soon!

:cheers

Yeah release the face and if possible try doing Symonds? u know with the hair. The channel 9 overlay would be great with the replay logo and transparent sign in the corner of the screen. BTW can u move the score bar to the top left corner?

No, None has figured out how to change the positions of the scorecards, but I will still try and make the Overlay;)

Lucky said:
No, None has figured out how to change the positions of the scorecards, but I will still try and make the Overlay;)

No joke I've almost cracked it, you need to edit the HudImages.inf file with a program called Image Packer, unfortunatly Image Packer is for Mac and I don't have a Mac computer, if anyone does we could move things around and finally have a Sky Sports Infobar - I'll attach a .zip file with Image Packer and then hopefully we can solve it. I'm not joking at all here, I just need somebody with a mac computer and then I'll know what to do.

The helmets look good Lucky great work :D

Attachments

• ImagePacker.zip
    432.4 KB · Views: 37

Users who are viewing this thread