Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

Can you make the Gray Nichoals Predator ????????? If you have allready made can you show it to me cause i don't have time to search through all the the pages so yer have you made it yet lucky ?

I will make it in 4GB or 2GB so you don't need to worry. Yeah, Again Im sorry about the delay guys. I have been a bit slack and haven't reinstalled RPIC Yet!! I am also too busy playing cricket and watching the rain drops fall at the SCG. But I will get there!

why couldnt you just post them any way lol it was raining all day... you muxt have had watching highlights from the 1st test...

No.

What on earth does that have to do with this thread you ******.

Also, use the search button.

Last edited:
Yeah, Release not too far now. Just let me finish burning a cricket DVD and finish my cricket game I have to play tomorrow. ;)

Lucky

Lucky can rename his next custom bats to lucky's bats with all the cool designs that ICC is afraid of using! :clap

If you're looking for the GN Predator I've done both versions in my downloads thread, UK and Aus, (In the Aussie Batpack). Good to see you back Lucky.

Yes, I am finally back!! Now to get on with the downloads for the game!! I am hoping that I will release one download everyday instead of working on multiple downloads at the same time and getting all confused :D :p So, I will start off today by finally finishing off the Albion Helmets!!!!!

I am Happy to finally get back!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread